Many missed opportunities that would improve the game thousand fold.

+
I think what this game misses most is dept and more references it feels like. Here are some of my ideas that I came up with.

There could be a side job that would be a reference to "The Professional" where you would find a rogue hitman called "Leon" outside of night city in a motel where you help him do jobs and in the end he sacrifices himself to save you. When the quest ends and you come back to the apartment, you will find the green pot plan from the movie and next to it an iconic pistol that doubles the bounty reward.

There could be a reference to kill bill where there would be a luxury villa on the map that you can break in and inside there would be a dead man called "Bill" next to him an iconic safari pistol that fires sleeping darts that you can craft. When you get into the bedroom, you will also find a iconic yellow biker suit and a iconic katana called "hattori hanzo". There will also be a hidden side job that gets unlocked when you have a certain body stat where you go to a zen garden temple complex where a white haired old master teach you the 5 point heart exploder.

There can also be a reference to matrix where you can find the neo's iconic glasses from matrix in afterlife and Johnny would comment on it during a dialogue and will ask where did you find it, similar to neo's voice when Johnny was younger.

There can be other pop culture references also. For example a side job where would find a man called "Shady" in a goofy superhero suit where you will ask "who's the real shady?" and you then find other shady's around the map, all dressed differently. At the end the last shady in mental hospital clothing will tell you that you are the real shady.

There would be a reference to "Django" where a side job appears that starts in a dentist with that name of Dr. Duke where he then gives you contracts and pays money after it. After you complete all of them, you can come back to his shop to find that he shot in the heart and there is small power pistol on the ground that you can pick up which is iconic called "Django" and the description would say "I like the way you die, boy."

There can be also reference to other cult classics like Fight Club, Reservoir Dogs, Scarface, Pulp Fiction, etc.

Also l believe that there were missing holes in the dialogues in main jobs like for example I didn't want to be a bitch to Jackie at the elevator down at the heist or I wish to tell Misty on the bed that he said she was right all along.

There could have been more ways to get warmer with the ex bodyguard of emperor also.

I also wanted to get more japanese and mexican culture.

I believe you get me.

Top Bottom