Many needs too calm down now is the time CDPR needs support from its fans

+
Hey

Yes the game is disappointing majority of the fans & there are some players that are enjoying the game, and i am really happy for you "seriously". But it doesn't change the fact the game is "missing tons of features" that were said or shown in early gameplay footages, and it would be great that in denial fans would stop saying "fans pressured CDPR too release the game" that is simply not true.. CDPR revealed the first release date "with Keanu Reeves" Everyone thoughts were : finally the game is ready..
just as we had seen in the first trailer "coming: when it's ready" tensions started to rise when Cyberpunk was delayed second time too 19th November and fans have every right too raise questions such as : is the game ready or not ready? canceling pre-orders is also a rightful response.. If you're disappointed and your expectations are not in the game. write them down somewhere in the forums such as your idea's and other stuff you would love too see in the game, what happened has happened now we move on and support CDPR.

My negative feedback is : game misses way too many features.. i have already made a post "https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/what-i-expected-from-cyberpunk-2077.11054003/".. The glitches & bad fps on my PC is least of my problems i don't care.. those are fixable.. but the missing features is like a big question for me, will they be able too add those details/features in the game at all?
i am sure CDPR will make statement after 2 months or earlier...

all the insults you want too write against CDPR keep it all too yourself.. if you want too write negative feedback do it civilized..

i apologize for my basic English :)

Kind regards
VK

Last edited:
Why does CDPR need our support? They already had it with our preorders and good faith in advance.
If anything it's the community that needs CDPR's support and come forth to dispell many of our doubts.

CDPR did something we never expected true... but you can't deny they been supporting us from the beginning since before Cybeprunk 2077.. they care about the community but simply things can get out of hand for them as well.. higher ups have pushed the game out of the door... After the dreadful release players been hating CDPR 24/7... as i said be negative but civilized.. people say don't compare no mans sky release with cyberpunk 2077 "why not?" its perfect example.. the only difference is that they are a really indie company with way fewer people then CDPR and they " hello games" don't have past experience in big games... no man sky on launch day was disastrous majority fans hating and other side where fans were supporting "hello games studio" and if you play the game.. all of what they have said & shown is actually in the game + more..
now it took them 3+ years too bring their "idea's & content into reality" but that's the difference between studio's.. CDPR is way more experienced and i am sure they will give us a amazing Cyberpunk 2077 in between 6 months & 1 year.. yes i would wait another 1 year. i will start from the beginning since i stopped very early in the game.. because this is not the way i want too finish the game & explore the city..

PS: isn't it weird that so many "fans" throw their relationship with CDPR that were build throughout the years of their past amazing games?? just like that yknow thrown it into the trash can because Cyberpunk 2077 release was dreadful.. that sounds just odd and unfair.

again my English is basic its the best way i can explain. :)

Last edited:
Why does CDPR need our support? They already had it with our preorders and good faith in advance.
If anything it's the community that needs CDPR's support and come forth to dispell many of our doubts.

Exactly—saying essentially “we need to stop telling CDPR what we want” and instead say “You did good, keep it up” is counterproductive and counterintuitive.

Guest 4406876

Eh they misled the public on the performance of the PS4 and Xbox One versions by saying they run surprisingly well.

I still have hope and am enjoying the game but feel like it's giving them a pass by saying don't worry they'll fix it.
Surprisingly well may vary in mileage depending on your expectations, and this speaks volumes of their expectations in their own product in the first place.
Btw I'm not mad, I just can't get this in my head as I'm a working person too that is required to match expectations and usually what I produce (along with others of course) is advertised for what it is exactly. I don't get all these discounts on the gaming industry when they fail so hard they would have no space or credibility in any other field.

Wait...maybe because they make millions by selling to kids.

And maybe because when it's a big whiner team nobody's but the ass of 4/5 people is at stake and no one besides them have to take real responsibility. Since you can just go work somewhere else without having on the CV a note as "I coded the AI in X game and it's a fucking disaster". They'll just write "Developer for Cyberpunk 77" in this specific case.

Oh btw "there were like 50/60 people doing that particular task, so who's fault is it?" in the end? nobody's.

not to mention I forgot the last time I didn't crunch, and I've been always paid for it, and I keep doing my job gladly, and my family has its time and understands as this provides for them too.
Now I'm on unexpected vacaation till january, paid.

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand what you are saying and partly want to agree with you! I really do.
CDPR was already rewarded by our faith and trust because of those past years and games they gave us. The preorder numbers are the proof of that.

But every clue prooves that CDPR knew what state the game was in, they knew what will follow so they made sure to not show the console versions in time. They took a cheap way to delay the backlash and we have all the right to demand what was promised.
Unfortunately they are not a private company any more so they don't have 100% control over their decisions and the company as a whole.
They have already shown that they are not going to keep their words on the tiniest matters like full nudity in the game. We have no reasons to believe that they are willing to fix anything more than bugs and quality of life fixes. Believe me I am desperate to believe they will do more, but I just don't have enough proof and reason to.

What needs to happen is them stand forward, address the concerns on different aspects of the game and gives us a roadmap how they gonna fix them.

Because as things stand now, there are going to be several backlash waves coming their way still. Once the bugs die down, people will realise the lack of features and RPG elements, and once that dies down and people finish multiple endings, they will be outraged by that too.

Eh they misled the public on the performance of the PS4 and Xbox One versions by saying they run surprisingly well.

I still have hope and am enjoying the game but feel like it's giving them a pass by saying don't worry they'll fix it.

Especially since they’ve already let us down, now we have to assume they may only do what they explicitly state they’ll do. Nothing more, nothing less.
Post automatically merged:

Surprisingly well may vary in mileage depending on your expectations, and this speaks volumes of their expectations in their own product in the first place.

Exactly. If this is “surprisingly well”, imagine how their expectations were before they tried.

Yes it takes only 1 person too do that.. you hardly can blame the whole studio.. they are employees that have too listen too the "higher ups" i know the ---> " it plays surprisingly well on base ps4 & xbox one " that was a completely lie.. but it was also 1 guy that said it " the CEO " now they apologized and are working hard too fix it and have promised in 2 months ps4 & xbox one will have a "playable" game but not too expect it will run like "PC" or next gen consoles"...

Fans are fans, and can support whatever they want to all they want to.

Customers are customers, and tend to get irritated when they don't get what they paid for. In this case, at least for console players, they definitely didn't get what they paid for. Management itself has stated as much. So if they want to complain about it, let them complain. They paid for the right to do so.

I understand what you are saying and partly want to agree with you! I really do.
CDPR was already rewarded by our faith and trust because of those past years and games they gave us. The preorder numbers are the proof of that.

But every clue prooves that CDPR knew what state the game was in, they knew what will follow so they made sure to not show the console versions in time. They took a cheap way to delay the backlash and we have all the right to demand what was promised.
Unfortunately they are not a private company any more so they don't have 100% control over their decisions and the company as a whole.
They have already shown that they are not going to keep their words on the tiniest matters like full nudity in the game. We have no reasons to believe that they are willing to fix anything more than bugs and quality of life fixes. Believe me I am desperate to believe they will do more, but I just don't have enough proof and reason to.

What needs to happen is them stand forward, address the concerns on different aspects of the game and gives us a roadmap how they gonna fix them.

Because as things stand now, there are going to be several backlash waves coming their way still. Once the bugs die down, people will realise the lack of features and RPG elements, and once that dies down and people finish multiple endings, they will be outraged by that too.

I have already asked some YouTubers to cover the cut content and broken promises, so people will know outside of here and Reddit.

It only takes one in-your-face lie to ruin a good relationship. Trust rebuilding takes a long time after.

And right now, we are giving them a chance to fix it, but we expect nothing.

Yes it takes only 1 person too do that.. you hardly can blame the whole studio.. they are employees that have too listen too the "higher ups" i know the ---> " it plays surprisingly well on base ps4 & xbox one " that was a completely lie.. but it was also 1 guy that said it " the CEO " now they apologized and are working hard too fix it and have promised in 2 months ps4 & xbox one will have a "playable" game but not too expect it will run like "PC" or next gen consoles"...
From what I've seen noone was targeting any devs or even higher ups personally. But we need to hold the company as a whole accountable for what is happening. If anything, devs in the company probably have more influence over decisions than what we can achiev here.

Fans are fans, and can support whatever they want to all they want to.

Customers are customers, and tend to get irritated when they don't get what they paid for. In this case, at least for console players, they definitely didn't get what they paid for. Management itself has stated as much. So if they want to complain about it, let them complain. They paid for the right to do so.

Exactly. I bring back up the used car argument brought up yesterday. Pay for a car that runs well, and when it’s a lemon, people tell you you can’t have issue with it because “you should have known”. That’s absolutely asinine.

From what I've seen noone was targeting any devs or even higher ups personally. But we need to hold the company as a whole accountable for what is happening. If anything, devs in the company probably have more influence over decisions than what we can achiev here.

Exactly. I haven’t seen anyone here attack the devs over this, just the company.

Sure it takes only one person to lie about the performance. But wasn't there a photo of people smiling while one held a PS4 version? Were they smiling after trying to play it?

Must be horrible for a game designer to knowingly misinform fans, because the Adm. wants money and honesty would decrease sales.

Saying "it runs surprisingly well" is incredibly dishonest, because it could technically mean "really bad".
I don't think the developers themselves wanted this, it's not them that decides when to release, It's the owners, they don't care about the quality of the product as long as they profit.

Last edited:
They already had all the support, faith and hype these 5 years post The Witcher 3. Cyberpunk had a crazy numbers of pre orders. What we got was an early access with lots of placeholders, poorly developed user interface and quests, and tons of cut content. They sold us a game that didn't exist.

And everyone who bought the game has a right to be dissatisfied with it, and make that known to CDPR.

Sure it takes only one person to lie about the performance. But wasn't there a photo of people smiling while one held a PS4 version? Were they smiling after trying to play it?

If they were paid to, I’m sure. If not, I doubt it.

I gave cd projekt 54€, i get a cool game. So far so good.
I would give them a beer crate Veltins additional for some hudoptions to disable(floating yellow questicon)
Btw, i was very pleased actually get a physical manual, no others company does this anymore, sadly.

Top Bottom