Many needs too calm down now is the time CDPR needs support from its fans

+
They have my money. The don't get support for lying and decieving. Why should i not held the devs equally accountable for this hole mess? They didn't had the balls to tell the higher ups no, we will not lie to our customers, to our fans. They didn't had the balls to say, atleast we will tell them the truth, how things stand.. I don't care that every other big studio does or did the same. I don't give my money to the majority of big studios anymore. Many are on my personal blacklist. I trusted CDPR, i really did. I believed they are different. My fault for being naive. Not happen again. Anyone who lies to me, will have a very hard time to win my trust back. That counts double for a Corp. because they are not and will never be your friends.

The amount of backlash that CDPR is getting over the bugs/issues blows my mind for many reasons that are easily explained with common sense. I made a video about it because it just needs to be heard.

If they had been upfront about the problems with older consoles you may have a point. But they hid the problems until after the game was released. Kept lying about how they were unaware of the problems.

Exactly. I haven’t seen anyone here attack the devs over this, just the company.

That's what i kinda meant.. if you want too blow your steam.. blow it all on the CEO that made the decision too send the game out of the door.. who knows maybe he was pressured by other higher ups "idk what they are called".. but as a CEO of CDPR he should have shown more responsibility & should have stood up against those "higher ups" that forced them too release..

That's what i kinda meant.. if you want too blow your steam.. blow it all on the CEO that made the decision too send the game out of the door.. who knows maybe he was pressured by other higher ups "idk what they are called".. but as a CEO of CDPR he should have shown more responsibility & should have stood up against those "higher ups" that forced them too release..

And should make an announcement regarding the cut content.

No dev response, I can understand that. They’re busy doing their thing. What’s the CEO doing? Certainly not working on the patches himself.

He can address the cut content and features, and say “We have plans to implement these back into the game, please be patient” that is literally ALL they need to do. Say “Hey, these are the things you said you wanted back in the game” and list everything we’ve been pointing out as being cut and not mentioned as going to be cut, and then say “These will be patched in after we fix the bugs”. We’d be like “alright, we’ll wait and see”. And all of this would just go on hold until they either do it, and we praise them, or they fail to do so, and we call them out on the lie.

And should make an announcement regarding the cut content.

No dev response, I can understand that. They’re busy doing their thing. What’s the CEO doing? Certainly not working on the patches himself.

He can address the cut content and features, and say “We have plans to implement these back into the game, please be patient” that is literally ALL they need to do. Say “Hey, these are the things you said you wanted back in the game” and list everything we’ve been pointing out as being cut and not mentioned as going to be cut, and then say “These will be patched in after we fix the bugs”. We’d be like “alright, we’ll wait and see”. And all of this would just go on hold until they either do it, and we praise them, or they fail to do so, and we call them out on the lie.

It's not like we'd necessarily need an exhaustive list either - and it doesn't have to be "yes" to everything. "Due to tech limitations, we can't do wall running with Mantis Blades" - OK, I understand. I'll move on. Everyone might not, but I would. No company is going to come out and say "Hey guys, we're not actually going to be the generational step forward that you think we will" - but tempering expectations would be almost as welcome as "Yes, we'll add this". Right now we're only speculating.

It's not like we'd necessarily need an exhaustive list either - and it doesn't have to be "yes" to everything. "Due to tech limitations, we can't do wall running with Mantis Blades" - OK, I understand. I'll move on. Everyone might not, but I would. No company is going to come out and say "Hey guys, we're not actually going to be the generational step forward that you think we will" - but tempering expectations would be almost as welcome as "Yes, we'll add this". Right now we're only speculating.

What we are asking for, by and large, is communication, I think.

The only thing that disappointed me is the endings...
I really want an ending where V gets to live, because after spending around 60 hours with a character to just get the ending and kill it seems like a waste of time for me, I do respect people that think cyberpunk is about nihilistic or dark ........ but you should respect those of us that want just 1 happy ending where we live and get rid of "A good friend (Johny) or enemy (Construct of Johny)".
We are not asking for much so those replys telling people they are wrong about asking for such endings are unnecessary and very rude because you are not taking into account how all of us feel.
We did have enough sadness in 2020 so let people who want it have some happyness.

I agree there are some features missing, I want to be able to change my hair and maybe other cool features they promised etc but the most for me is the endings.

And yes they need the support but we need them to listen to what we want and how we feel, this works both ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thing that sets the most is the at the end of the day CD was the ones who set the release date. They are the only ones at fault for the delays and the poor launch. Studios should really do better with planning their project out over time and really waiting till they are for sure 100% that things are ready to launch.

Thing that sets the most is the at the end of the day CD was the ones who set the release date. They are the only ones at fault for the delays and the poor launch. Studios should really do better with planning their project out over time and really waiting till they are for sure 100% that things are ready to launch.

Agreed, and obligatory ad nauseum “Devs are innocent” comment. But yes, game companies in general need to be taken to task over the trend of releasing unfinished games.

Where are the spoiler flags? you're revealing the endgame ......... :disapprove:
I did not consider that as spoiler because I did not spoiler any endings at all... but yeah the "outcome" can be considered a spoiler.
My bad, sorry.
Thanks.

Or maybe do Betas like many games if they think the game is not ready at all, so people try it out and feedback what can be improved, help them get bugs etc
after all, we are in 2020 soon 2021.

Guest 4375874

Hey

Yes the game is disappointing majority of the fans & there are some players that are enjoying the game, and i am really happy for you "seriously". But it doesn't change the fact the game is "missing tons of features" that were said or shown in early gameplay footages, and it would be great that in denial fans would stop saying "fans pressured CDPR too release the game" that is simply not true.. CDPR revealed the first release date "with Keanu Reeves" Everyone thoughts were : finally the game is ready..
just as we had seen in the first trailer "coming: when it's ready" tensions started to rise when Cyberpunk was delayed second time too 19th November and fans have every right too raise questions such as : is the game ready or not ready? canceling pre-orders is also a rightful response.. If you're disappointed and your expectations are not in the game. write them down somewhere in the forums such as your idea's and other stuff you would love too see in the game, what happened has happened now we move on and support CDPR.

My negative feedback is : game misses way too many features.. i have already made a post "https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/what-i-expected-from-cyberpunk-2077.11054003/".. The glitches & bad fps on my PC is least of my problems i don't care.. those are fixable.. but the missing features is like a big question for me, will they be able too add those details/features in the game at all?
i am sure CDPR will make statement after 2 months or earlier...

all the insults you want too write against CDPR keep it all too yourself.. if you want too write negative feedback do it civilized..

i apologize for my basic English :)

Kind regards
VK
the vocal ones are in the minority believe me. Hopefully the devs realize this and not focus on some of the nonsensical suggestions I see ppl pushing for.

Why does CDPR need our support? They already had it with our preorders and good faith in advance.
If anything it's the community that needs CDPR's support and come forth to dispell many of our doubts.
I see where you're coming from. But... CDPR put out this whole thing saying they were sorry about the disappointment, about them fixing the game, and when expected updates/patches are expected to come out; pretty sure they were saying 2 of them between January and February. I don't think the whole thing with a pandemic going on made things any easier for them. They probably can't work/collaborate as easily or effectively since they're not able to be near each other. On top of that, the people who wanted to play the game were starting to get annoyed since they CDPR kept pushing back the release date. Might've put pressure on them. Stressed them out a bit. Unlikely but possible. They could've pulled a Bethesda and said pretty much nothing about it and done nothing about it (I'd rather have my tits ripped off than play Fallout 76. Ruined my view on pretty much every Fallout game). But the fact that they said they're going to fix it earns a bit of respect. I think in this case it's kind of a 2 way street. We give CDPR our input and support their efforts in fixing it however we can. They keep us posted on what they'll fix next, when patches should come out, delays, etc.

Wow, just read that Sony just pulled the game from it's Playstation store.

When Sony pulls a game from the store, you know it's bad.

It only takes one in-your-face lie to ruin a good relationship. Trust rebuilding takes a long time after.

I support them getting the game to the level they (pre)sold it to us. Include the content that built the hype. Make it work on the platforms they said it would.

Funny and yet Activision and EA continues to get support but CDPR slips up and all of a sudden the world is going to end.

Stop being so damn dramatic.

Top Bottom