!! Many Xbox Ones Cannot Even Launch The Game !!

+
!! Many Xbox Ones Cannot Even Launch The Game !!

Multiple friends on Xbox Ones can not even launch the game any more. !Update??

Microsoft has confirmed an Xbox Live issue is preventing players from accessing the game. !!! (digital purchase only)

Followed by:

"Are you unable to launch or install The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? We’re working to address this ASAP! Thanks for staying patient. We’ll fill you in as soon as we know more,"

So, just be patient...:p

Same with a physical copy in 2021 my xbox just recognises it as a music cd 😑😭

Not sure that's really the same issue. After all, quite a lot of people have managed to play the physical version on Xbox so far.

I suggest checking out the information from Microsoft regarding problems with discs:

From the moment I try every other game and it works. I'm pretty sure it's not on the xbox side. And my copy of the game it's basically new so don't know what might be the issue. I post something here and am told to contact them but guess what, they told me the same thing.

Last edited:
From the moment I try every other game and it works. I'm pretty sure it's not on the xbox side. And my copy of the game it's basically new so don't know what might be the issue. I post something here and am told to contact them but guess what, they told me the same thing.

There are a lot of things suggested on the xbox support website I mentioned.
Did you try any of that?

Other than that, as always, CDPR support can be reached here:
(click on contact us to send a ticket)

Yep I'm thinking the same thing but they just told me to complain to the game developer
Post automatically merged:

Yes I did tried all of them xbox support also guided me through it before and I had done the same even before contacting them

The thing is, the game hasn't really changed in years and it has worked for many other players.
I'm not sure what the developers can actually do about it in this particular case.

If it were me, I'd try a different copy of the game if none of these suggestions help.
Even if it's new, maybe there's something wrong with it, no idea.

But still, if you want to make sure, definitely reach out to CDPR support just in case.

The thing is. It worked before. I already played trough the entire game and dlcs. Hell this game made me buy the xbox one and now out of nowhere doesn't work. I had it installed in a external hdd but it got messed up so I tried installing it again on the internal and the only thing it appears is to install groove app like it's a music cd really don't get what happend
Post automatically merged:

Haven't played it in a while and overwatch as been in the drive for the bluray drive for a while and no problems tried a couple others same the only one I'm having a issue with is witcher 😤😢

Last edited:
Strange, in that case it even more sounds like a xbox issue to me, perhaps as some weird result of the hdd storage device issue you mentioned or something like that.

I had to reinstall paladins aswel and that one worked fine digital edition. So I don't know I'm gonna have to contact them again

Top Bottom