Map bugs xbox series x

+
I'm getting increasingly frustrated with the world map since patch 4.0...

It's actually much worse than it was before the update in so many different regards.

What I wanted from the update regarding the map was just to ACTUALLY show where we can find different vendors and stuff. For some reason, they just don't show up on the map at all and I often have to go to a third-party website to find what I'm looking for because the shopkeepers and stuff just don't show up on the map at all.

Instead of something useful like that, you guys added some changes to the world map that were entirely unnecessary and now are introducing lots of instabilities with the map in general...

I just tried to use a fast travel point and it brought up the world map and I get a completely GREEN screen that is obviously a bug...

I love everything about this game! I just want to point out an issue I'm experiencing that hopefully can help you guys fix some stuff <3

Another example... I have a quest marker here, but it isn't showing up on the world map?

Added another one... This whole quest line seems broken.

Final edit... It seems that every quest now is broken. I've tried power cycling my console too by unplugging and holding the power button a few times, because I used to have to do that for the Xbox One X, and nothing changed.

If I wasn't someone who already knew where to go for literally every single quest, this would be an absolute disaster :s

Last edited:
Final edit... It seems that every quest now is broken. I've tried power cycling my console too by unplugging and holding the power button a few times, because I used to have to do that for the Xbox One X, and nothing changed.
No need on Series X, Microsoft provided a feature to clear the cache very easily (not sure the "old" method even still work on Series X) :)
Software method, works only on Xbox Series X:
1. Press the glowing Xbox button on your controller
2. Scroll right to Profile & system
3. Select Settings with the A button
4. Select Devices & Connections > Blu-ray > Persistent Storage
5. Select Clear Persistent Storage

No need on Series X, Microsoft provided a feature to clear the cache very easily (not sure the "old" method even still work on Series X) :)
This is incredible!! Thank you so much! <3 The map started working again randomly after being broken all day... But this is extremely helpful!

This is incredible!! Thank you so much! <3 The map started working again randomly after being broken all day... But this is extremely helpful!
Nice :)
I'm also on Series X and it has helped me many times with many games. It's so easy that generally I clear the cache as soon as one of my installed game receive an update, just in case :D

Nice :)
I'm also on Series X and it has helped me many times with many games. It's so easy that generally I clear the cache as soon as one of my installed game receive an update, just in case :D
Nice!! I would have NEVER thought to look in the Blu-ray part of the settings for something like this!!

Top Bottom