Map cut off since Switch update

+
There was an updated for the Switch version of Witcher 3 which I installed yesterday. Now the map is slightly cut off on the outside edges. I checked the display settings and they appear to be correct.

Also side note, after installing the update it wiped out settings - for example, it started as if I was a new user and took me through the first-time setup, plus I had to go re-do the sound settings I had adjusted. Thankfully my saved games weren't wiped out.

Actually on further inspection it's not just the map. The menu screen has elements a lot closer to the edge of the screen than before as well.

The game also crashed on me tonight. That makes about 4 times since it was released.
Post automatically merged:

And now I noticed it's not just the game, but it's the game where it's most nocitcable. Somehow the screen size got changed in the Switch Settings app.

Last edited:
Had the same problem a few days ago. Crashes, green menu bg. and also cut off maps.

It looks like the new Update corupts some files. When checking it shows some error. Reinstalling the data after from scratch will fix the problem for me (hadnt any problem in the last days)

Top Bottom