Map of hidden caches

+
Those that want to visit every known as of yet hidden cache, there is a map made. Almost 200 locations

Some hidden caches are not easy to get to. Some require some exploitation to get to. Use of a tall vehicle as a jump point, jumping upstairs that do not allow walking up, using vehicle exit to open a closed door.

Those that want to visit every known as of yet hidden cache, there is a map made. Almost 200 locations

Fabulous, this looks like a LOT of fun to be had, thank you very much for the work that went into making it. Off to explore !

There are 3 more caches around a storage locker area west of where the Fixer should be in The Glenn next to the river. Off the same road that the FT for Ventura & Skyline is on. One of these caches is a large pile of epic melee weapons.

Thanks for the link (y) second playthrough is closing in on mopping up all gigs sideys etc, this little lot is the perfect excuse for V2 to dawdle awhile longer. Quite a while. Awesome work :)

Behind the Dicky Twister is a shed with lootable containers, it's behind a few piles of garbage bags.

North of the Downtown Central FT to the west of the bridge next to the river is a caged area with a cache.
Post automatically merged:

The large center area of Central City with the ponds and woodland, just over the southern area of that is a hidden cache, it's a bit out of the way. There is a parking garage behind the militech building, get to it from the road just south of there, run all the way around it. It's a Tech 12 door, but open top so just jump over the fence.

Last edited:
In the water to the south of the Wraith Camp FT is a body and a couple loot containers with a large pile of eddies.

This same area has a collapsed train tunnel, follow its path in a direct line off a cliff to the north, the exit is there with some loot.

Last edited:
Just north of San Amaro St FT is a cluster of 3 SUVs and bodies in a parking lot almost under the bridge thing.

Just south of the Medeski Fuel Station FT is a closed blue container needing body to open.

Halfway between the Autowerks FT and the Tango Tors Motel to the west about lvl with the melee weapon vendor is a van with some lost contents.

Last edited:
Some hidden caches are not easy to get to. Some require some exploitation to get to. Use of a tall vehicle as a jump point, jumping upstairs that do not allow walking up, using vehicle exit to open a closed door.

Thanks again! But geezze why would they put content behind an EXPLOTE? Maybe one dev (buildings) did not know what the other (Gems) had done?

Thanks again! But geezze why would they put content behind an EXPLOTE? Maybe one dev (buildings) did not know what the other (Gems) had done?
Cut content, multiple teams loosely working with each other, one dev making their own assets and another using assets made by another team member.

CDPR first said they wanted CP to be fully open and nowhere locked out. But come release not everywhere was ready to be open and it ended up locked. Some locations have their full mission ready to go in the files, just no dev turned on the switch in game for that mission.

Cut content, multiple teams loosely working with each other, one dev making their own assets and another using assets made by another team member.

CDPR first said they wanted CP to be fully open and nowhere locked out. But come release not everywhere was ready to be open and it ended up locked. Some locations have their full mission ready to go in the files, just no dev turned on the switch in game for that mission.

You sound like you are comfortable inside the games files. Do you make mods? If so is there anyway I could get you to make a mod that puts icons in the GEMs locations on the game map? :D

The reason I ask is I have to switch back and forth putting on glasses and taking them off to go from seeing the print out of your info to seeing the game map in the game. I appreciate that it is better than nothing but I was just wondering if you have considered making your work into a mod?

I guess you might need the official world building tool for this however if CDPR ever comes out with one for Cyberpunk 2077.

Anyway thanks again for giving me more to do in Night City! This may be enough to get me to the DLC. On the other hand I have already cleared 2 sectors.

Top Bottom