M'ap Tann Pelen bugged

+
I started the M'ap Tann Pelen mission, called Mr. Hands and did tasks while waiting for his call, and I eventually got it, but was unable to answer, and now it's bugged. I can't call him because he won't pick up, and the mission in the journal says to answer his call. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello. Completely stuck at M'ap Tann Pelen quest. Mr. Hands does not pick up phone at all. Reloaded earliest save from when I received this quest but it does not work there either. No idea what to do. Anyone else? Any general tips for "resetting" phone in CP2077? Thanks.

BTW already tried if 1.04 fixes it, it does not. Verifying files did not help either.
Post automatically merged:

Also tried calling other people to see if this would somehow unstuck the Mr. Hands call. It did not.

Hello? is there a way?

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one going through this. This is such a high critical bug and needs to be addressed asap. I can never call him and continuing in the other main stories or side missions doesn't make him call back either.

Attachments

• mrhands.png
    mrhands.png
    3 MB · Views: 1,529
Last edited:
The previous thread that my thread was merged into describes a similar issue, but not an identical one. The OP has issue with answering Mr. Hands call, while I have a problem where I cannot even call him in the first place.

The previous thread that my thread was merged into describes a similar issue, but not an identical one. The OP has issue with answering Mr. Hands call, while I have a problem where I cannot even call him in the first place.

Its still related. This mission is bugged in general.

Its still related. This mission is bugged in general.
Absolutely. Hope they manage to fix it for us without us needing to go way back in our saves. I have like 15 hours of playtime after I got this quest and I don't want to lose the progression :(

Absolutely. Hope they manage to fix it for us without us needing to go way back in our saves. I have like 15 hours of playtime after I got this quest and I don't want to lose the progression :(
There is no way for me to even go back before I got this mission. I progressed a bit as well to the point I cant go back. I can keep going on the other main mission but I know when I finish that I will officially be stuck. This is game breaking :(

Same problem here. Tried going to the next step of the mission to see if it would trigger buy nothing. Had him call me in the middle of a cutscene and now keeps saying Answer the call from Mr. Hands.

Same thing is happening to me. Very annoying since i have over 25+ hours and i've tried to just avoid it and do other missions but this is the only mission i have left now for the main story and i just cant progress

Last edited:
I got this problem too, I hope this gets brought up to attention soon because the bug is completely game breaking, you cannot progress the main story. I'm not even exactly sure what happened but I think he called me once while i had a conversation with someone else in the game, or it was in a cutscene, which disrupted the whole sequence.

I started the M'ap Tann Pelen mission, called Mr. Hands and did tasks while waiting for his call, and I eventually got it, but was unable to answer, and now it's bugged. I can't call him because he won't pick up, and the mission in the journal says to answer his call. Any help would be appreciated.
I found a solution.
I fixed my game by loading a previous save, it sucks you might have to lose a couple of hours of progress but it is what it is...

So the M'ap Tann Pelen quest id is (q110). Does anyone know how to modify the save file to force complete the quest?

I found a solution.
I fixed my game by loading a previous save, it sucks you might have to lose a couple of hours of progress but it is what it is...
after 10 hours of lost play time? I think not... Glad to hear this works, but might just start a new game at that point.

I found a solution.
Besides, game seems to delete older saves so I only have my last 10 or so saves which doesn't take me back far enough :/

after 10 hours of lost play time? I think not... Glad to hear this works, but might just start a new game at that point.

Besides, game seems to delete older saves so I only have my last 10 or so saves which doesn't take me back far enough :/
Same, I would lose like 20h of progress myself. I think I'll wait a week or two and if no fix I'll have to restart.
Crazy this game passed through Q&A in this state.

Top Bottom