Maps, driving, and auto pilot

+
A couple ideas for improving certain aspects of driving in CP77.

1) Practically everyone has a computer on their brain. I would assume that the minimap is supposed to be an internal map for the sake of gameplay. That is all well and good, however, an ability to zoom in and out of the minimal would be very beneficial. Perhaps PGUP/PGDN could zoom in and out.

2) With the current minimap limitations, having the driving routes overlayed on the road itself would be very helpful, especially with the sporadic driving conditions, the player could actually keep his eyes on the road and not be caught having to turn with very short notice

3) since you can call your vehicle to your location, there is already precedent set that cars have an autopilot feature. For those times, id like to see a way to trigger an autopilot. Set a gig destination in the quest journal, call your vehicle, activate autopilot, and go make a sandwich and get a drink.

Id eventually like to be able to even set waypoints in the autopilot, so that you can chart a path through the streets of Night City, sit back, and enjoy the beauty of this place.

Guest 4506659

The mini map for driving purposes is trash, next to useless actually, auto drive sounds interesting for know routes though.

Autopilot isn't a bad idea. I had thought about it but in relation to the Delamain car. I expected that in that car I would be able to hop in the back seat and just tell it where to go. Or at least that Del would chat sometimes (I understand on e of the versions chats on occasion but not the one I got due to my choice).

I could definitely see instead of you driving the car you get from delamain you get a phone number for a free taxi service.

I like the ideas.
Adding and removing custom markers on the map could be something cool to consider. Say we can add markers on which we could give a colour of 3(?)
Say I want to mark a viewpoint give 1 colour, another colour on a speed bump I can go back to take pics ridding the Arch and another for a nice food stall from where I can grab the best stinky tofu :D

Auto pilot... in this game :D hahahha

Ok .. you know that this game is broken right?
The AI is non existing in this game. GTA 3 which btw i play now has better AI.

Auto pilot... in this game :D hahahha

Ok .. you know that this game is broken right?
The AI is non existing in this game. GTA 3 which btw i play now has better AI.
Of course i know it's broken. I've addressed this, along with many others. This is just a few things that is like to see added. Not including fixing/patching the actual driving mechanics.

Top Bottom