Maps...

+
Maps...

Anyone know of any image files of maps based on Sapkowski's Witcher series? As we in the English speaking world, unfortunately, only have The Last Wish (which did not include any maps) I was wondering if there are any in the "saga" books...?Thank you in advance...

I bought the limited edition of this game, and within this package, a very detailed map is included. I will try to scan it, but it's way to big to fit underneath the scanner, so I have to do it in segments. If by chance you are able to get your hands on a limited edition, I can very much recommend it, it truly is worth all the money. :)

Hi thereI've buyed the game on line, so no chance to have the map this way.Anyhow, it will be great if u can put that scanned map on line....Thanks in advance

ausir

Forum veteran
Sapkowski didn't create an official map for his books, but of all the maps so far, the one from the game is the most accurate one (and Sapkowski was consulted on it). You can find it in the Witcher Wiki:http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Image:World_map.jpg

Top Bottom