Marcin Iwinski is here in my city!

+
Marcin Iwinski is here in my city!

Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CDP is here in Mumbai :eek:
word is he has friends here in the industry and comes HERE OFTEN! :eek:
any chance we mere mortals can meet him? guys?

Oh and he said TW3 Collector's Edition is mind blowing and is much better than TW2. I'm going nuts here.

Edit: Here is the interview. If mods can change the title (and probably move it in general?) to make it relevant that would help others to see it.

Edit 2: One more with IGN India

Adityathewarriorwithin said:
Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CDP is here in Mumbai :eek:/>/>
word is he has friends here in the industry and comes HERE OFTEN! :eek:/>/>

Oh and he said TW3 CE is mind blowing and is much better than TW2. I'm going nuts here.

Twitter him? :)

Saoe said:
Twitter him? :)/>

He doesn't have a twitter, at least not that I know of. I don't know anyone from the ref team on twitter except Marcn (MM360) and Aga

He doesn't have a twitter, at least not that I know of. I don't know anyone from the ref team on twitter except Marcn (MM360) and Aga

Try PMing MM360.

@iwi1234

He didn't use it in a while though. Good luck mate!

Marcin Iwinski, co-founder of CDP is here in Mumbai :eek:/>/>
word is he has friends here in the industry and comes HERE OFTEN! :eek:/>/>

Oh and he said TW3 CE is mind blowing and is much better than TW2. I'm going nuts here.

Show him a Yeti so we get one in TW3.

slimgrin said:
Stalk him Aditya, YOU MUST STALK HIM!
No benefit from that.
If he would kidnap him, we can take turns who will have him at home :) (or demand earlier release date :D )

Stalking is not now how it used to be.. :(

LOL

Updated OP with interview link

I'm not going to change the thread title. Let's keep this one as a discussion about your stalking plans. :)

I've posted the link to the article separately in the General section. It was a good article.

sfinxCZ said:
If he would kidnap him, we can take turns who will have him at home :)/>/> (or demand earlier release date :D/>/> )

Yeah, that sounds like a plan. You can kidnap him and torture for a new TW3 info. They are waiting for a right time to do it? Well, "now is a right time for the hot iron. Then we take some wedges to the nails, and finish off with spoons to the eyes." I am sure we'll get character trailers, gameplay videos and whatever else we desire, in no time.

They have 300 frackin' people now!? They've grown so fast, I remember reading that they didn't want to get over 200.

Pretty informative interview. So we'll get a release date and pre-orders in just a couple months. Damn. I didn't expect that. Still a bit dodgy on whether or not we'll get a solid PC version this time. At least he admitted TW2 wasn't the best in that regard. Thanks Aditya.

vivaxardas said:
Yeah, that sounds like a plan. You can kidnap him and torture for a new TW3 info. They are waiting for a right time to do it? Well, "now is a right time for the hot iron. Then we take some wedges to the nails, and finish off with spoons to the eyes." I am sure we'll get character trailers, gameplay videos and whatever else we desire, in no time.

Torture? Oh no, just lots of vodka.

Top Bottom