Marcin Momot does not respond on twitter/forum/email

+
Marcin Momot does not respond on twitter/forum/email

I just want to know why he's labeled community manager, when he's not responding at all to a paying customer. I paid 72 usd for my game (Sweden) if this company will not fix the product in a reasonable time, a refund should be more than enough to satisfy a customer.

On twitter I can understand he's ignoring people, but a personal message? Don't use the "too many people sending him message" cliche, because that's not true at all. This company is very small compared to other studios. I've spoken to several main devs over at EA, starbreeze, valvle hell even 2k and they had time..... Marcin is not even a dev.....

Maybe we should start contacting various social medias? Because communication is horrible on CDR side in my opinion.

Thanks

The answer is that "there are more patches coming". You won't be able to get a more specific answer, so be patient. Probably all problems will be solved in one or two months (including the framerate on PS4, I hope).

Sounds about right, I tweeted him my video about the bug splatter being totally missing since the day-one patch and he has yet to respond. If he does, it'll be the same bullshit response of "we'll look into it" or "it is being patched in the next patch" - fuck outta here.

Guys it is obvious they are doing their best not to publicly admit that the current PS4 version of the game plays worse than the other platforms. I have no doubt they are working hard to fix the outstanding issues but this is damage control - pure and simple. Especially since they sold more PS4 copies of their game than any other. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if several of the trolls here claiming that the performance drops are our imagination are CDPR employees.

Last edited:
Yeah, he never responded to my tweets either... I feel ripped off by CDPR, the PS4 version is terrible and shouldn't have been released like this! It's a shame and CDPR should be ashamed for screwing us over! But that's how you lose customers, this was my first game from CDPR and probably the last one...

Top Bottom