Maskarada (The Masquerade)

+
The Masquerade is a detective adventure, with many evocative references to the film noir genre. The main pivot of our adventure is a murder and the resulting task – to uncover the guilty. The action takes place in the Outskirts of Vizima. There we will come across a caravan from Vengerberg – full of suspicious merchants, hearty dwarves, and a doppler, who in the locals’ opinion is nothing but a pain in the arse (guilty of all evil and deceit and of the murder as well).

Features:
  • A detective main quest filled with riddles, suspicion and proof.
  • A few well developed side quests.
  • A unique ambience in the Outskirts, evoked by the doppler’s presence.

Download links:

Gameplay:

Introduction to the investigation and a tour of the outskirts of Vizima.

Everyone is suspected in this investigation ... In search of herbs and an old woman.

Last preparations before the fight and descent to the crypt.

I'm a monster slayer.

Last edited:
Good news for my 'liebling' :D
Post automatically merged:

But seriously! In the end I have to learn how to import new characters into The Witcher :D

Last edited:
The Witcher 1 OST "Elaine Ettariel"
Thanks, another question, I've found all the items belonging to the beast but the altar doesn't let me interact with it, I also have 4 of the manuscripts, is there anything I've missed?

Thanks, another question, I've found all the items belonging to the beast but the altar doesn't let me interact with it, I also have 4 of the manuscripts, is there anything I've missed?
There should be 5 manuscripts.

Is the Casket related to the 5th one? I feel I've searched every house, but I can't figure out how to reach that one.
Yes, there is another manuscript.
Casket.jpg

What do I do to get into the basement protected by Dwarves, I bought all the available liquor from the innkeeper and talking to the dwarf just results in an automatically exited conversation.

eLeRs

Forum veteran
What do I do to get into the basement protected by Dwarves, I bought all the available liquor from the innkeeper and talking to the dwarf just results in an automatically exited conversation.
If you led your grandfather to death by giving him strong alcohol, then you won't get strong alcohol from the innkeeper. You must find a moonshine. To do this, listen to the conversation of two drunks near Berenica's house. Optionally, you can get to the basement through a tunnel hidden behind the safe in Linus's house. To this end, talk to a thief or beggar..

eLeRs

Forum veteran
Added walkthrough for the Masquerade adventure. Download link below:
Additionally on our channel you can watch gameplay:

eLeRs

Forum veteran
In the upcoming update (1.2), we predict:
- full dubbing in English,
- translation of subtitles into Russian,
- translation of subtitles into Hungarian,
- making the game more attractive.

In the upcoming update (1.2), we predict:
- full dubbing in English,
- translation of subtitles into Russian,
- translation of subtitles into Hungarian,
- making the game more attractive.

Big thanks for the Hungarian subtitles!

Video presents English dubbing for the upcoming update 1.2.
Very cool! Thanks for the update. I love how professional the narration and the female VO sounds. The Geralt audio sounds just a bit off to my ears. Maybe a different recorder was used. I'm excited to dive into this.

I am pleased to announce that a huge update for the Masquerade adventure, marked as 1.2, has been released.

Summary of the list of changes in Update 1.2:
  • Implemented Russian language version (subtitles);
  • Implemented Hungarian language version (subtitles);
  • New (Polish) dubbing for several characters has been added, including Geralt (over 17,000 words);
  • An original soundtrack for the adventure (created by Mantrio);
  • A new location;
  • More encounters with opponents;
  • An Outro for the story;
  • Several bugs fixes have been implemented;
  • A mechanism to prevent the adventure from starting without the required files has been added.
Link:

Last edited:
Top Bottom