Mass Effect: Andromeda

+
@Princess_Ciri.782

We've all got through this with ME3. But there was one guy who wanted to save us from it. He gave his life for it

Surely you mean...

MARAUDER SHIELDS?

True, but the Krogan are useful.

I really hope the Geth are on board too.

It's worth pointing out the Miracle at Palaven where the Korgan sacrificed a great deal of their troops to achieve victory against the Reapers. So if nothing else the Turians would be grateful for that.

I'm not so sure about the Geth, the Quarians I can absolutely see there and it wouldn't make much sense not to have them regardless of the choices you made.

the E3 trailer for Mass Effect Andromeda was kinda... meh. I mean it was exciting to know for sure that we're getting a new one soon(ish) but it didn't have anything new or exciting in it.

Plus I admit I'm sick of the female protagonist never being in any of the trailers. I hope they give her equal parts in the trailers this time, since poor femshep only got 1 trailer.

ME4 will be a pretext for MP. I'm fine with that, I'm done with taking ME seriously and I enjoyed ME3 MP a lot.

Last edited:
I still want to belive to the guys at BioWare. The ME games were much more interesting to me than DA. As I read some articles about this it is sounds good but I cannot trust them anymore.

I think... and I hope to Jeebus I'm wrong, that Bioware is going for that western new frontier kind of feel. That song, the way he held that gun... damn... they are not talented enough for this : (

The lead designer made the DLC Omega for ME3.

The worst story DLC they ever made. So much for the buildup.

As far as I understand it the N7 character we see is not the player character.
From the forum: "You will play a human, male or female, though that’s actually not the character you saw in the trailer (more on that later). You’ll be exploring an all-new galaxy, Andromeda, and piloting the new and improved Mako you saw. And through it all, you will have a new team of adventurers to work with, learn from, fight alongside of, and fall in love with."

Sound like they are going the exploration root with this one, which can be interesting. I just hope if they make big maps they actually make them interesting. I did not like the open world in DAI, too many pointless fetch quests.

Last edited:
As far as I understand it the N7 character we see is not the player character.
From the forum: "You will play a human, male or female, though that’s actually not the character you saw in the trailer (more on that later). You’ll be exploring an all-new galaxy, Andromeda, and piloting the new and improved Mako you saw. And through it all, you will have a new team of adventurers to work with, learn from, fight alongside of, and fall in love with."

Sound like they are going the exploration root with this one, which can be interesting. I just hope if they make big maps they actually make them interesting. I did not like the open world in DAI, too many pointless fetch quests.

I'm sure they will take that into consideration, especially after TW3's excellent side quests and especially after the criticism against DA's side quests.

Hope they'll learn something from Witcher 3. I won't buy the game, just going to see the gameplay and honest reviews from their forum before I jump into the bandwagon this time.

Still haven't forgive Bioware for that Mass Effect 3 ending.

I'm sure they will take that into consideration, especially after TW3's excellent side quests and especially after the criticism against DA's side quests.

I certainly hope so, the open world in DAI bored me. I am not a fan of the whole lets make every game an open world and as big as possible. Then content has to be good, or its just empty space. But its way to early to judge, I hope they learn from DAI mistakes. Time will tell.

I certainly hope so, the open world in DAI bored me. I am not a fan of the whole lets make every game an open world and as big as possible. Then content has to be good, or its just empty space. But its way to early to judge, I hope they learn from DAI mistakes. Time will tell.

Wouldn't go as far as calling it boring. it has amazing and huge dungeons and some of the quest were very good. Most quests were not which is the problem.

They will be forced to learn from their mistakes. Their competitors will determine them to.

Top Bottom