Massive general skill tree bug ?

+
Massive general skill tree bug ?

What the hell is this ?
They just suddently appeard out of the nowhere

The last 5 un-used skills, they bugged or something because when i try to get more weight it stays the same unless i put it into a slot but, these skills are general sol i dont understand, also there are invisible skills in there to in between is this normal ?

---------- Updated at 04:40 PM ----------

bump no one can tell me what this is ?

Last edited:
I got a full bar, not sure why you only got the few. I think these are just extra stuff added in either 1.10 or HoS.

Could be but why is my skill tree bugged ?

Good question, it's like that even after a save and reload? Did you finish expansion? Maybe it's tied to that somehow?

---------- Updated at 06:53 PM ----------

Also, using Mods? Could be a mod isn't updated properly.

Good question, it's like that even after a save and reload? Did you finish expansion? Maybe it's tied to that somehow?

---------- Updated at 06:53 PM ----------

Also, using Mods? Could be a mod isn't updated properly.

No mods nothing, i almost done with newgame+ i dont understand this :S
I did not even touched yet the dlc.

No no mods nothing, i almost done with newgame+ i dont udnerstand this :S
I did not even touched yet the dlc.

Probably a bug then, by the looks of things. Unless you need to finish HoS to unlock the rest, but, sounds kinda weird that you would have to.

There are no "invisible" skills between the separation. If you look at the top, it says you have 10/15 skills unlocked, there's 15 yellow boxes, so don't worry. If anything, you should worry about taking that red mutagen out of the bottom corner and putting a greater one in there. You are level 63 after all =D

Edit: On a side note, I feel like my game is bugged, in that, I CANT FIND A TROLL MUTAGEN ANYWHERE

There are no "invisible" skills between the separation. If you look at the top, it says you have 10/15 skills unlocked, there's 15 yellow boxes, so don't worry. If anything, you should worry about taking that red mutagen out of the bottom corner and putting a greater one in there. You are level 63 after all =D

Yeah it says 15 point but i see invinsible skills to but they not vissible in general tree, yeah i have a hard time finding a normal red mutagen to make a greater one.

Example by bomb creation its in there but u dont see it so this is bugged i think.

Yeah it says 15 point but i see invinsible skills to but they not vissible in general tree, yeah i have a hard time finding a normal red mutagen to make a greater one.

There are no invisible skills dude. There are only 15 skills in the "general" skill tree. Look at the top of the bar, it says 10/15. Look at how many yellow skills there are; 15. If anything, it's just an eye sore.

I got 5 yellow skills at the bottom there, so either you ARE supposed to have or have completed HoS to get them, or some other thing in Witcher 3, or it's a bug.

Not that I used any of them, because well, only those two on the right side was ever tempting to use.

Last edited:
There are no invisible skills dude. There are only 15 skills in the "general" skill tree. Look at the top of the bar, it says 10/15. Look at how many yellow skills there are; 15. If anything, it's just an eye sore.

Look my post above and check the screenshot.

I see what it is, you got all skills, they're just not placed in a line as mine are:

View attachment 26420

---------- Updated at 07:12 PM ----------

Also, even the Yellow skills need to be put into a slot to be active.

Attachments

• w3.jpg
    w3.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 429
I see what it is, you got all skills, they're just not placed in a line as mine are:

View attachment 26420

---------- Updated at 07:12 PM ----------

Also, even the Yellow skills need to be put into a slot to be active.

Yeah i got maybe al the skills but there are more hidden under general when i hover over them with my mouse cursor i read more skills but i just dont see them.

There is a total of 20 now in general skills 15 can be seen and 5 are left invisible so 5 more u see them inscriptions but u cant see them nor activate them i think thats bugged, i hope i get an official respons from the RED team aswell.

Last edited:

You need to verify your game cache. Obviously a corrupted file issue.

Also, how can you not have enough to make a greater red when you have 233 mutagens in your inventory?

Attachments

• 292030_2015-10-19_00001.jpg
    292030_2015-10-19_00001.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 868
  • 292030_2015-10-19_00002.jpg
    292030_2015-10-19_00002.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 187
Last edited:

You need to verify your game cache. Obviously a corrupted file issue.

Also, how can you not have enough to make a greater red when you have 233 mutagens in your inventory?

For sure not a corrupt file i already verify it true steam, if i do heart of stone dlc only then i have the same as u, they need to fix this bug or glitch in the next patch, while using new-game +
Nope still not found a normal red mutagen for greater one.

Last edited:
For sure not a corrupt file i already verify it true steam, if i do heart of stone dlc only then i have the same as u, they need to fix this bug or glitch in the next patch, while using new-game +
Nope still not found a normal red mutagen for greater one.

"heart of stone dlc only"? So if it displays correctly when creating new saves, then it means your existing install has either corrupted files or previously-modded files. Are there any mods you didn't 100% remove?

And, are you saying of your 233 mutagens, you have no lesser reds?

I say again i did not mod anything all vanilla.

Yep no lesser reds i only had like 4 or 5 lesser red mutagens in the whole game.

Top Bottom