Master Armorer Quest (Minor Spoilers)

+
Master Armorer Quest (Minor Spoilers)

Anyone else disappointed on the armor that will be given to you upon completing the quest?
I read in other threads that getting the Witch Hunter armor is plain wrong, since we've been fighting and killing them in the game. Haha.

I had two playthroughs, and got disappointed on both times. I wish the reward was an improved Kaer Morhen armor or anything unique.
Heck, we can even loot the witch hunter amor in smuggler's caches in Skellige.

On another side note, The Witcher's Forge quest is kinda fulfilling to reward a Mastercrafted Wolven Armor, since Kaer Morhen is the wolf school for witchers. But still, it could've been an improved Kaer Morhen armor, because we're in Kaer Morhen! It's the armor in cinematics, in the CD cover case, and it's one of the best looking armors in game.

:hug:

Last edited:
Yup, I also feel a bit disappointed with this armor. First, its stats are... average. Second, I would like to have opportunity to ask what kind of armor I would like to have - light, medium or heavy? Or maybe improving my current one with some very fancy traits like you could see in armor enchanting in HoS.

Yup, I also feel a bit disappointed with this armor. First, its stats are... average. Second, I would like to have opportunity to ask what kind of armor I would like to have - light, medium or heavy? Or maybe improving my current one with some very fancy traits like you could see in armor enchanting in HoS.

Yeah, exactly. Not only is a common item...but its stats are really nothing special. The same for the Hattori quest. I mean, CDPR quest designers....you can't really create a quest like that without telling to the character artist team to create an unique item as reward for that quest.

Yeah, exactly. Not only is a common item...but its stats are really nothing special. The same for the Hattori quest. I mean, CDPR quest designers....you can't really create a quest like that without telling to the character artist team to create an unique item as reward for that quest.
Actually the sword you receive from Hattori is a kind of joke. He promises you to forge a sword with which you can beat the Gods, while it is difficult to win a fight against Flaming Rose Templar with it. I understand that it might be difficult to prepare an item which could be useful for everyone's skill set but maybe some "generic" bonus would be better - something like 70% of discount for superior/mastercrafted witcher items?

A general thought - archmasters should be able to produce some really unique items - not only those from schematics but also enhancing them with runes, special ingredients etc. For example - I give Hattori 5 runes which give 5% chance for poisoning and he will will create a sword which has 25% chance of poisoning. Another example - adding a diamond dust should make weapon more durable so I don't need to repair it so often.

Stuff like that :)

Last edited:
Actually the sword you receive from Hattori is a kind of joke. He promises you to forge a sword with which you can beat the Gods, while it is difficult to win a fight against Flaming Rose Templar with it. I understand that it might be difficult to prepare an item which could be useful for everyone's skill set but maybe some "generic" bonus would be better - something like 70% of discount for superior/mastercrafted witcher items?

A general thought - archmasters should be able to produce some really unique items - not only those from schematics but also enhancing them with runes, special ingredients etc. For example - I give Hattori 5 runes which give 5% chance for poisoning and he will will create a sword which has 25% chance of poisoning. Another example - adding a diamond dust should make weapon more durable so I don't need to repair it so often.

Stuff like that :)

I agree with the Blade from the Bits. I used to keep it in my stash until I started looting the same blade elsewhere in the world.
I thought it was special even aesthetically, but wait-for-it, it's not.

The diamond dust idea is cool though. :)

I didn't even pay any attention to those prizes. Maybe that tells something? :D

This could be very good idea!

Top Bottom