Master Master Master ! quest bug

+
Hello everyone i have a problem at master master master quest.İn quest the smith want some diagrams from me.bear, wolf, feline etc.I found all diagrams and go to him
but he tought i just find the first diagram so the mission is still ongoing.When i save the game the quest appear master master master but when i go to quests i cannot see the master master master quest.İts a bug i think.How can i restart the quest.İs it possible ?. Please help

Sorry, @CemTuna , not sure I'm fully understanding the issue. Can you answer the following:

but he tought i just find the first diagram

1.) Did you manage to craft one of the schools' armor already, or do you mean that the NPC thinks you only have one diagram piece?

2.) Do you have the base witcher armor for the school you've chosen forged up to mastercrafted already?

How can i restart the quest.İs it possible ?

You might be able to enter a console command to reset the quest. (Just back up your saves beforehand! That can potentially cause issues.) Ask about the quest in TW3 Mods section.

The only other options would be reverting to an earlier (probably much earlier) save.

Top Bottom