MASTER MIRROR EXPANSION IS NOW LIVE!

+

GWENT’S LATEST EXPANSION IS NOW AVAILABLE ON PC, ANDROID AND IOS!
  • Collect over 70 new cards
  • Discover GWENT’s all new legendary card type — one that evolves during battle!
  • Explore new keywords and statuses
  • Meet new and familiar characters from The Witcher lore, including mysterious Master Mirror
FACE MASTER MIRROR IN A MYSTERIOUS CHALLENGE

To celebrate the release of Master Mirror, the ‘Gaunter’s Ultimate Challenge’ event has just begun. Support your favourite faction, complete special tasks and fight for unique prizes. The challenge will last from June 30th to August 5th.​

EXCLUSIVE, TIME-LIMITED MASTER MIRROR LAUNCH OFFERS:

TEMPTATION PACK:
  • 40 premium Master Mirror kegs
  • Gaunter O'Dimm premium legendary card
  • Give in to the temptation and treat yourself with a sizeable supply of premium cards from the new expansion. Immortality is not included.

INTRIGUE PACK:

Expand your collection with the most precious cards from the newest expansion - 6 evolving premium cards that changing their abilities and becoming stronger during the battle. This pack contains 6 premium cards (one per each faction):
  • Auberon the King
  • Jaques Miraculous Child
  • Harald An Craite
  • Usurper Officer
  • Eithne Young Queen
  • Viraxas Prince

TWISTED WORLD BOARD:

New Master Mirror epic game board is now available from the in-game shop! Dare you enter the sinister realm of Master Mirror and battle your enemies under his everlasting gaze?

DRK3

Forum veteran
Announcement 6 hours late, but i guess "better late than never" :shrug:

Are the shupe shop bugs fixed? I was lucky to open my kegs earlier, but on the next session, the shop wasnt available... Gonna launch the game again to see if its fixed.

Can't find any feedback thread to use for the expansion, but I have a suggestion for the new style 'Play' menu:
- Please let it default to the last-used-mode when we finish a match.

DRK3

Forum veteran
Often when i theorycraft a deck, i think it will be really good, but when i actually craft it and try it out, i find some of its shortcomings... Not today though. My Ethereal deck, that i planned a few weeks ago, its awesome:

1st Ethereal Match.jpg

I havent tried it enough, to be sure it works well against all factions, but it think its incredibly hard to counter, and on a long round its insane. There are 2pts per turn engines which are already considered scary, now there's the 4pt per turn engine (combined with Gerni)

Really, all you need is Ethereal, Caranthir (to play it in 2 rounds), some consistency to make sure you get Ethereal (Summoning Circle/ Oneiromancy) and movement, to change rows when one is full, the remaning 20 cards you can do whatever you want.

Thanks for that DRK. I like playing mixed MO/Neutral decks and this one looks like it could be a lot of fun. Throw in a bit of frost, a couple of mixed-up ladies and some Wild Hunt pals and it could take off.

Even thought up a great name for it... Ethereality Check

Please, CDPR, for the love of god...PLEASE STOP dropping me/people in ranks each and every time a new big update comes out.
Yesterday I was at 6 and was steadily moving to 5...but today, after 7.0 came out and I updated the game to it, then logged in - I was immediately thrown back to 8. THIS SUCKS MAJOR DONKEY BALLS. Stop doing this CRAP, devs! This is NOT a good thing in any way, shape, or form! Whoever thought this was "fun"/"clever", whoever added this "feature" - should be ostracized heavily on spot.

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Please, CDPR, for the love of god...PLEASE STOP dropping me/people in ranks each and every time a new big update comes out.

Players drop in rank at the end of every season. This has been going on since the introduction of ranked or shortly thereafter. Almost every CCG does this and it makes sense, otherwise there wouldn't be any reason to climb when you're permanently stuck at pro-rank.

Players drop in rank at the end of every season.
And it's NOT a good thing. This should be removed completely and utterly, and never ever brought back ever again.
it makes sense
Not in the slightest, no it doesn't.
there wouldn't be any reason to climb
Do you seriously in all honest naivety believe even for a second that ANYONE EVER cares about "climbing" on such of an outright fanatical level as to "climb" SAME thing over and over again? This is NOT a good sport and people like to stay where they are once they max out things OR go HIGHER when devs add ADDITIONAL levels, NOT when they drop people while NOT increasing the overall cap. This just plainly outright SUCKS and is NOT a warranted/good/welcome/asked-for thing at all. If anything this WILL make me STOP playing the game, it WILL make me drop it completely, and it WILL make me forget about it forevermore, if this won't change anytime soon/won't be removed. As an end user, I feel that this is an outright bad decision/action, on devs' side.

And it's NOT a good thing. This should be removed completely and utterly, and never ever brought back ever again.

Not in the slightest, no it doesn't.

Do you seriously in all honest naivety believe even for a second that ANYONE EVER cares about "climbing" on such of an outright fanatical level as to "climb" SAME thing over and over again? This is NOT a good sport and people like to stay where they are once they max out things OR go HIGHER when devs add ADDITIONAL levels, NOT when they drop people while NOT increasing the overall cap. This just plainly outright SUCKS and is NOT a warranted/good/welcome/asked-for thing at all. If anything this WILL make me STOP playing the game, it WILL make me drop it completely, and it WILL make me forget about it forevermore, if this won't change anytime soon/won't be removed. As an end user, I feel that this is an outright bad decision/action, on devs' side.

Looks like you won't be playing CCG for much longer if this bothers you that much.

Also, making a complaint(suggestion?) like this within another thread is not going to gain much traction, you're better off putting this in the suggestions section would serve you better.

My daily round wins counter didn't reset today with the new daily quest. Does anyone else have this problem?

Also, the new contracts aren't progressing.

Last edited:
My daily round wins counter didn't reset today with the new daily quest. Does anyone else have this problem?
Not just you. There weren't any announcements regarding this, so I'm going to hope it's just a bug.. if not I find it slightly ridiculous that we get half the keys for more than twice the amount of grinding compared to before. Veterans probably don't care too much, but for new and semi-new players this is a huge blow..

Often when i theorycraft a deck, i think it will be really good, but when i actually craft it and try it out, i find some of its shortcomings... Not today though. My Ethereal deck, that i planned a few weeks ago, its awesome:

View attachment 11049068

I havent tried it enough, to be sure it works well against all factions, but it think its incredibly hard to counter, and on a long round its insane. There are 2pts per turn engines which are already considered scary, now there's the 4pt per turn engine (combined with Gerni)

Really, all you need is Ethereal, Caranthir (to play it in 2 rounds), some consistency to make sure you get Ethereal (Summoning Circle/ Oneiromancy) and movement, to change rows when one is full, the remaning 20 cards you can do whatever you want.

Interested in your deck can you share the link please

Looks like you won't be playing CCG for much longer
I've been playing Triple Triad (in it's original form, via the official standalone Japanese PC-exclusive release, via fan-made online iterations/sites/mods, and EVEN via an actual IRL physical form of it both the official printed card sets AND fan-made printouts alike) for almost two full decades straight, so don't you ever @ me any in regards to this. And Gwent is actually quite a bit like the Triple Triad (this was one of the main firsthand reasons why I became interested in it and started playing it recently in the first place to begin with), so I was fine with it right until that very moment I saw devs forcefully (and arrogantly so) dropping my rank for no good/legitimate/logical reason whatsoever at all, after each big update/season end. This is an ASSHOLE treatment towards end users, despite me liking the game in overall as a product of the industry. I couldn't care less if Teppen/Hearthstone/LoR do that as well, because I don't play them, but I play Gwent and as an end user/consumer I sure as hell do NOT like this happening to my rank.

@Master_Chen, tread carefully because you are pushing it and I am saying this as a moderator. Please, keep the following basic rules in mind:
- always treat others with kindness and respect
- do not insult others and try not to easily take offense

I've been playing Triple Triad (in it's original form, via the official standalone Japanese PC-exclusive release, via fan-made online iterations/sites/mods, and EVEN via an actual IRL physical form of it both the official printed card sets AND fan-made printouts alike) for almost two full decades straight, so don't you ever @ me any in regards to this. And Gwent is actually quite a bit like the Triple Triad (this was one of the main firsthand reasons why I became interested in it and started playing it recently in the first place to begin with), so I was fine with it right until that very moment I saw devs forcefully (and arrogantly so) dropping my rank for no good/legitimate/logical reason whatsoever at all, after each big update/season end. This is an ASSHOLE treatment towards end users, despite me liking the game in overall as a product of the industry. I couldn't care less if Teppen/Hearthstone/LoR do that as well, because I don't play them, but I play Gwent and as an end user/consumer I sure as hell do NOT like this happening to my rank.

Losing a rank or two is tough to swallow sometimes, I get that, but remember it's just a game, get over it and move on.

Maybe change your perspective, instead of thinking of it as CDPR taking sometime so "valuable" to you that it leads you to posting such negative post on here, you can think of it like MOST (rational) CCG players, as a new challenge to get back to the ranks you avieved last season. Try and beat your personal best, us the passion you have on this topic as a way to fuel you to reach pro rank or further.

Top Bottom