MM Kegs - Rarity Droprates - UPDATED RESULTS

+
Why is this update nearly 3 GB on Android? Didn't they say that every update in the future will be way less?

premium kegs

kegs 25
common 74
rare 47
epic 2
legendary 2

after opening 11/25 kegs, i'm pretty annoyed. If someone had posted droprates like this,
i would not have spent a single buck.

Maybe it's worth mentioning that i'm level Prestige 3, so the droprates may be better
if you are higher up.

rrc

Forum veteran
I had bought 80 kegs and there were 12 remaining and I got a "Something went wrong with the transaction. Try again". I gracefully exited the game and opened again and now I am seeing 35 kegs remaining and I can't open the kegs even after restarting. Getting the same error. Anyone had faced this issue?

Up until that point of 58 kegs, I had got 4 Legendaries (1 duplicate :( from first 4 cards) and 15 Epics (2 duplicate). I didn't count the rest since I thought I could count them after I opened all 80. Now, I am not sure if all the epics I had got after 35th keg and 12 keg (which I was opening) are recorded or I had lost them. :cry:

Anyone else faced/facing this issue?
Post automatically merged:

Funny thing is happening. I reopened the game, now it says 19 kegs pending. I think the servers are jammed with too much traffic and that it is not able to process everything on time. I believe that if I open the game a little later, it will show 13 kegs pending (thinking that my 13th keg got the error) and all the cards I had gotten stays with me. I will update here.

Last edited:
80 Kegs.
6 Legendary
17 Epic
Full set of rare/common cards.
14 premium cards total.

Last edited:
I had 1 MM keg from the Masters Open and purchased 103 kegs with ore, so 104 MM kegs in total and I got:

17 purple
6 gold

30 bronze premium
3 purple premium (so 20 purple in total)
1 gold premium (so 7 gold in total)

honorable mention: Aen Elle Conquerer, drew him 30 times, 1x premium

nice enough: I aimed at monsters first and chose them for the faction challenge, the 1 gold premium I got was Auberon :)
(I am prestige 4)

Last edited:
I opened 96 kegs

16 epics
8 legendaries (I had like 1 until about half my kegs were gone and then went on a very lucky streak)
38 premiums in total , didnt count for rarity but I have 1 premium legendary and maybe 2-3 epic
after milling all my cards down to 2 bronzes and 1 gold I got 5250 scraps total from it.

good luck everyone! :beer:
edit: as for count on the premiums, I'm prestige 3 so no auto premiums

204 kegs:

Common: 594
Rare: 356
Epic: 53
Legendary: 15

Somewhere 2 cards have been lost (I checked again and the 2 missing cards cannot be Epics or Legendaries).

26 regular MM kegs (I did get loads of extra ore). My Rare count is affected by Prestige 1 but I'll include all the data anyway.

26 kegs, from which I got:
75 Commons
2 premium Commons (and both were Offering)
(77 total Commons)
44 Rares
3 premium Rares
(47 total Rares)
4 Epics
1 Legendary

The Legendary and 3 out of 4 Epics were NG. Which works more than well for me. :cool:

Okay, so I bought some Master Mirror kegs with ores. I first bought 10 keg, and got myself a legendary card in my very first keg. In my next 10 kegs, I drew another legendary card in the very last keg. Thinking my draws are pretty good, I bought 10 more kegs, no legendary. Then 9 more, nothing. 12 more again, nothing. Then 6 more again, and in the 3 keg of this bundle I drew 2 legendary cards (which is a first), and one of them is a premium. Overall, I opened a total of 55 kegs, gotten 4 legendary cards and 8 ~ 10 Epics.
double legends.jpg

Well i cant even open or buy mine. have 6.5k ore and when i click on ore icon nothing happens

The Message:

We are currently facing performance issues and have disabled the Shop and Arena until everything is stable again. We will keep
you updated.

I did not open a single keg...I have to wait until they fix this.
Many people said, they got Legendary in the first Keg they opened...I hope this will be not fixed :smart:

Top Bottom