Master Mirror Update - Missing Shop Icon

+
Update is only a few hours old and being run by people trapped in their homes. I am sure it will be fixed up soon, this sort of thing happens every major update and it never lasts more then a day.

I'm not a mod or a CDPR employee, but I can say with some certainty that if you all just give it a few hours, it will be back up and running soon. :cool:

I have the buttons (shop, deck builder, reward book) but I can't use them most of the time. I was lucky a few times and got into the reward book, where I unlocked the first sets of seasonal quests and got -once- into the deck builder to make a new seasonal deck. Can't get back in there to make adjustments, though...so it's not really fun playing. Also not being able to go to the shop after a new expansion came out is kinda......... :coolstory:

EDIT: imagine reading https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1277926106126004224 after you just complained about those features not working. :smart:
Still, being able to access the deck builder would definitely be nice, especially since some people are already playing with some of the new cards.

Last edited:
This is such a bad feeling. I can't even open my pre-ordered Master Mirror kegs. I spent like 60 bucks and am not even able to open the kegs more than four hours into expansion. Great job. They always have all sorts of bugs when the expansion starts but not being able to open kegs you possess is well over the top.

I'm in the game right now and the shop's active finally. No compensation for the inconveniences to the player base as always, CDPR?

Yup, still not working on Android and my missing 20 kegs have yet to be credited back to me. Not the end of the world, but it's pretty piss poor.

Top Bottom