Match ending in a sudden, forced draw

+
Not only that but I just had a almost full match, guaranteed win, last 3 cards and it ended with a draw. It did however registered game, progress and experience BUT NO Triss journey "Buff 20 units" quest... And i buffed like crazy been playing NR just to do quest...
It's like half baked bug, Cyberpunk formula right here.

Don't use Enchanted Armor for now... it causes a draw the moment it's clicked, or did for me twice in a row.

Don't use Enchanted Armor for now... it causes a draw the moment it's clicked, or did for me twice in a row.
Crimson Curse is bugged too. And the journey quests do not progress. I can't do "Win 1 match" because of server errors/draws.

Last edited:
Judging by Reddit this is a common issue, so I figured I might as well post a thread here since the issue also happened in my game.

Basically, some kind of a server error forced a draw three cards into a match, in my case in Switcheroo. I already reported it to CDPR Support, and you can too if it happens to you.

I'd imagine they'll fix it as soon as they can since it's a super serious issue.

EDIT: Support are aware of the issue and looking into i

Not only that but I just had a almost full match, guaranteed win, last 3 cards and it ended with a draw. It did however registered game, progress and experience BUT NO Triss journey "Buff 20 units" quest... And i buffed like crazy been playing NR just to do quest...
It's like half baked bug, Cyberpunk formula right here.
I have the same problem, everytime the game ends in a sudden, could u guys fix it? I can't even win once, always equal equal

i am not progressing, i cant put a card and cant gg my opponent,

EDIT: i am getting experience points, but not crowns

If you try to use invigorate (yeah, yeah, I know... Shenanigang) this also seems the case. Happened twice in a row now.

What the hell??! it's been hours and I can't get a single f*ing game to launch/play without draw.. WTF has CDPR become?? So disappointed with the company in general...

And... Made a complete new deck so I don't use invigorate or enchanted armor. But also Scoiatel Neophyte is bugged.. Damn, game is unplayable now. Have to do something else, maybe even do some WORK for my study!!! Dangit!!

Top Bottom