Match Rewards Delay

+
Match Rewards Delay

Hey all!

First off, I am absolutely loving Gwent!!! It's nice to finally play a CCG that has actual strategy over just waiting to draw that one super card...
I had an issue today where I was playing some challenges and noticed that after I beat the Unseen Elder, that he didn't actually unlock even when the chest was open. I then noticed that I had not received any of the ore from previous challenges. This was all easily fixed by just restarting the application.
This is really not a big issue, but I am having a helluva time playing Gwent and want to see it continue to rise!

I can't wait to see what you guys have planned for the future!

I'm having the same issue per se. Everything loads fine, up until I get to the victory screen after beating an online opponent. Then it just sits on the loading screen with the clock-wise turning beam of blue light and the "2/12 ROUNDS WON" gold bar that sits anxiously wanting to load the two rounds I won. It's odd that the match itself would play out without any issues in connectivity, and then I get nothing when it comes time to get a reward because apparently something just isn't computing right. Beyond that; you apparently can't get backfilled on rewards that you earned but couldn't get due to a loading issue.

If I have to run around as a lowly level 2 because the game can't give me any rewards, then I few reasons to keep playing it.

Top Bottom