Matchmaking Issues

+
I have to get to level 10 before playing ranked. Its easier for new players but has a level requirement... LOL... ok yall have fun. im done. Normally i stick around for betas to see how it evolves but this has been going on too long it seems. Like a bad EA game on Steam. gl hf

I have to get to level 10 before playing ranked. Its easier for new players but has a level requirement... LOL... ok yall have fun. im done. Normally i stick around for betas to see how it evolves but this has been going on too long it seems. Like a bad EA game on Steam. gl hf
Did you finished the Leaders Challenges? It's usually enough to get you to 10, it's free scraps, kegs, cards, etc. Give it a try.

Simple screenshot
casual_mode.png

Is it fun to play with 10% win-rate in casual mode with non meta-deck?
Are you going to do something with MMR?

Last edited:
Simple screenshot
View attachment 10975694

Is it fun to play with 10% win-rate in casual mode with non meta-deck?
Are you going to do something with MMR?

There's not much you can do about that. Almost no one plays with a more experimental deck in Casual. Except for maybe new players, but you won't meet many of those in casual. If you want to have easier opponents and try out weird decks, playing ranked up to rank ~17 is still the best way to go.

The thing with casual is: the longer there is no update, the harder casual gets. That being said, after Homecoming is released it should be easier to play Casual and try out stuff. At least for a while.

Well honestly the starter pack is very cheap and you should buy it will help you loads. You decide what deck you wanna build mill every single other card and sell everything then buy what you need for your ideal deck. Thats what i have done at least and have a veterans deck thats pretty much capable for 4,1-4,2 k rating and i am like lvl 12 on that account. I never play it since my main account is way to advanced and i focus there but if i was a new player thats what i would do.

You decide what deck you wanna build mill every single other card and sell everything then buy what you need for your ideal deck.

I would no longer recommend this with Homecoming almost at our doorstep. Keep milling to an absolute minimum.

Top Bottom