Matchmaking taking too long

+
Hello everyome, i would like to know if i am the only one experiencing incredibly long marchmaking times in Classic mode and Arena.

Guest 4336264

I've sometimes had to wait a few minutes for a match in Casual (unranked), and the Arena. I've found that cancelling the search and restarting the search again seems to get a result a bit quicker. How long is too long though?

I've been in queue for over 5 minutes, no games. I'm not sure what's happening with the matchmaking algorithm, but ... help?

- Queueing ranked
- Queueing with a rather stock Mystic Echo Harmony list
- I'm rank 23

For whatever reason others are getting games (based on Twitch streams). I'm guessing one of the latter two points above is the cause of this. I have been able to play a few games in the past, but am not getting them now.

In case you are using GOG you could try logging out and in again. Restarting the computer might also be worth a try in case the problem is somewhat internet related. Closing all non-essential background applications might also be worth a try.

Other than that, you can always reach out to support and let them know:

On PS4 it‘s best to report the problem here to support:

Before you do that you could also follow these few steps first:

Not able to play any type of game on PS4. Error message appears after a couple of seconds for Arena and seasonal, classic searches for a couple of minutes before displaying error message.

Hour and a half now, no change. Anyone had any answers as to why it's broken?

Last edited:
i talked to some friends on my friend list and they seem to be able to play. maybe it is just a certain region effected? i can NOT play (europe here)

i talked to some friends on my friend list and they seem to be able to play. maybe it is just a certain region effected? i can NOT play (europe here)
...Sad.
Tailbot is streamming. maybe you're right and just some regions are beeing affected. I'm (not) playing (haha) from South America. Always get some error msg :(

Top Bottom