Matrix 4 in the works [SPOILERS]

+
Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Ann Moss will star. One problem though - both Neo and Trinity were killed off in the 3rd movie.
It'll be interesting to see how they handle that rather inconvenient plot point.

Guest 4310777

I've heard rumours it's a remake of the original, but they are too old now IMO

Forum veteran
As much as I love inflicting Jupiter Ascending on the unwilling, a Wachowski hasn't made a good movie since V For Vendetta. And the latter two Matrix movies really... tried some stuff, bless their hearts.

Then again, Keanu signed off on it, and he's pretty good about picking roles these days. Maybe it'll surprise everyone and be brilliant. Isn't there an extended Matrix canon thanks to the MMO and/or other media? Maybe they'll draw from that somehow.

They should find a way to use Clubbed to Death again.

They say they expect 2021 spring release and its in different timeline, aka no reboot. Sure this game is gonna get its hype, interesting to see.

It's going to have to be really creative to interest me. The third movie wrapped things up nicely. Neo and Trinity are gone. The system has re-stabilized, and apparently takes a very long time between re-sets. Given all this, I can't imagine what they'll do that I won't consider stupid. But we'll see.

I wonder what are the chances we might get game out of this, Warner Bros is known to be in game industry. I could be wrong here, but arent Mad Max and Middle Earth built on Warner Bros engine.

It's going to have to be really creative to interest me. The third movie wrapped things up nicely. Neo and Trinity are gone. The system has re-stabilized, and apparently takes a very long time between re-sets. Given all this, I can't imagine what they'll do that I won't consider stupid. But we'll see.

Creative? There isnt many dark sci-fi movies as far I know. I think it should land quite well as long its decent.

Top Bottom