MAX LEVEL is 70? Will the 2 expansions push that to 100? Wait so, IF YOU DON'T BUY EXPANSIONS...

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAX LEVEL is 70? Will the 2 expansions push that to 100? Wait so, IF YOU DON'T BUY EXPANSIONS...

...you'll not gonna make it to 100?

I thought CD Projekt Red guys are the good guys in devs, so if this is really the case here, well, I don't know.

Why can't they just free DLC this level cap thing, THEY OBVIOUSLY CAN. BUT THEY WON'T? Same thing with New Game+, also other most-wanted stuff like bigger storage / a real storage chest that you can put anything and everything without worrying about weight.

Point is, why 70 is the max level anyway? Why not make it 100 like nearly everything else? I already paid $60, so to make level 100 I have to pay additional $40 for 2 expansions ($20 each)?

That's $100. For ONE GAME.

Somebody tell me something here, be it mods here or the devs if they post here (doubt it).

Thanks.

...you'll not gonna make it to 100?

I thought CD Projekt Red guys are the good guys in devs, so if this is really the case here, well, I don't know.

Why can't they just free DLC this level cap thing, THEY OBVIOUSLY CAN. BUT THEY WON'T? Same thing with New Game+, also other most-wanted stuff like bigger storage / a real storage chest that you can put anything and everything without worrying about weight.

Point is, why 70 is the max level anyway? Why not make it 100 like nearly everything else? I already paid $60, so to make level 100 I have to pay additional $40 for 2 expansions ($20 each)?

That's $100. For ONE GAME.

Somebody tell me something here, be it mods here or the devs if they post here (doubt it).

Thanks.

I'm not quite sure what this obsession is with the 'level cap' what are you going to do when you reach level 70? There's no content that requires a level anywhere near so what's with the complaining?!

Also no one is forcing you to pay for any DLC, you don't wanna pay for it then ermmm......don't! I for one will buy any and every piece of DLC for this masterpiece!
Are there things/features that I wish was included in the game? Sure, but I'm not going to start moaning about it. Geez! Rant over

Marcin Momot already confirmed on Twitter that there's no level cap. Maybe 1-2 weeks ago.

BTW, the only reason I can see to level up that much is to unlock all skills in every tree to freely choose from all of them and not worry about skill points. If there will be NG+ it won't be a problem.

Don't spoil the game keep your thread names simple & straight without giving any info about game :fury:

I dont get the obsession with level cap.

I have done 99% of the quests (probably a few on small islands i missed) and just hit 35 before the last boss.

So 70 or 100....who cares really.

Eat a cookie and all will be fine soon ;-). Oh and you can also eat 100 cookies because more is always better ;-)

lol I love when uninformed people come to the forums babbling.

1. The expansion pass is only $25

2. If you don't buy the expansions then there will be no need to be a higher level as you won't have the additional content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom