Maxing out every skills is doable?

+
Hello everyone.

i am hoping for some insight. I googled if maxing every skill in the game was doable since i figured that you can play the game from scratch with the current level, gears, stats and so on in NewGame+. This for me means that you can repeat howeve many NewGame+ you wants. does this mean despite being max leveled in the game you still get 1 level point, but still stay capped?

as a bit of 100% completionist for maxing everything out, getting the items and so on i researched a bit and the answer was no that you can't max level every skills tree despite being capped which is, i think, is weird. The game is not an multiplayer type game and therefore the player should continue be rewarded for more points per capped leveling to continue maxing each skills to further enjoy the whole kit or ease the player(s) that have OCD. i have a little bit of an OCD as i want to really get everything without passing it.

Hopefully for some answer that could shine some light in this dark situation of mine. :) <3

You cap at lvl 100 but can reuse places of power on ng+ to get extra skills.

You can't replay ng+ again (annoying) so you can't max everything, but you can get close.

And you can't have all skills active either way. Can always respec with a potion you can buy as many times as needed.

You cap at lvl 100 but can reuse places of power on ng+ to get extra skills.

You can't replay ng+ again (annoying) so you can't max everything, but you can get close.

And you can't have all skills active either way. Can always respec with a potion you can buy as many times as needed.

so you can get closer, but you can't replay the games a few time with NewGame+? i would expect it to be able to repeat the story mode however many times with NewGame+ method.

well this is the first for me. Dark souls game is able to repeat the story mode with how many NewGame+ you want to replay and it still working fine.

Top Bottom