MAXTAC Hunting V

+
Hi chooms

wouldn't it be cool if some MaxTac agents hunt V? like the nemesis from Shadow of War, where they come back with new titles and new mods, augmentations, cyberware, stronger, and they arrive in flying vehicles, and call in reinforcements if needed, each MaxTac could have special abilities, like call reinforcemnets, cal air support, special cyberware, , weapons,

ideas?

Hi chooms

wouldn't it be cool if some MaxTac agents hunt V? like the nemesis from Shadow of War, where they come back with new titles and new mods, augmentations, cyberware, stronger, and they arrive in flying vehicles, and call in reinforcements if needed, each MaxTac could have special abilities, like call reinforcemnets, cal air support, special cyberware, , weapons,

ideas?
In that sequence with Takemura after you come back to life and try to escape on the car I was thinking the first time I played that those Arasaka androids were going to hunt V for the rest of the game at regular intervals. It's a shame you see them only there. :/

I think it would make much more sense than having maxtac hunting you. After all, Arasaka wants what you have.

In that sequence with Takemura after you come back to life and try to escape on the car I was thinking the first time I played that those Arasaka androids were going to hunt V for the rest of the game at regular intervals. It's a shame you see them only there. :/

I think it would make much more sense than having maxtac hunting you. After all, Arasaka wants what you have.
Now that's a great idea, and would make the world feel a bit more alive.
Nothing really comes at V, it's always V that seeks out trouble. Which is weird as V should have a heaps of enemies n such as the game progresses.

Improved police systems including elite units is something a lot of people myself included would love to have in the game. I'm playing a non-lethal Netrunner so I basically never have to deal with the police apart from story related sequences, but improving the AI also means improving the immersion factor and that's someting I think we can all agree on.

I would love to have had MaxTac and Trauma teams getting dropshipped as part of the gameplay mechanics, but such awesome changes seem unlikely now.

Man, anything, just SOMETHING that makes the world more alive would be great. I haven't played for a long time and jumped in for a short time just to check out the new DLCs. And I love Night City but it feels like a theme ride, where everything looks great, until you jump out and take a closer look. Then it's dead...

Top Bottom