may contain spoilers and wish list

+
Hello fellow chooms

hope you are keeping well. I recently finished my first play through and I've got to say i have mixed feelings (joy and sadness). Spoiler ALERT!!!
After I chose V to be backed up on the engram in the AS space facility, the game rolls the credits and you are loaded to a save prior to your choice of game ending, but with that still clear and present lingering danger of the damn relic slowly but surely killing you .Its that itch you cant scratch. You die in short. I don't know if there is a ending with V being fully rid of the relic/engram and healed completely. I would love to see/find a ending where you can choose to be healed/saved so that you can keep or remove Johnny Silverhand and not die. Maybe to be placed into a new body or a clone of you old not dying body. Even a way for finding Johnny's body frozen or kept in suspended animation and putting his engram/mind back, reviving him so that he can join or lead you in a story, stopping (the newly resurrected Bad guy name or names not shown to spoil other players playthrough) for this particular ending. I've grown attached to the Characters ,I don't have a possible idea how to save Jackie Wells that could have a plausible explanation . Hope i made some sense. Keep safe.

Honestly, test all the ending (with panam, with johnny : V comeback/johnny comeback and if you could, the V+johnny run ending) ;)
Edit: Actually no, you must do all the ending (V+johnny run require 70%)

Top Bottom