May Season has begun

+

May Season is here and brings fresh wind for the mighty Dragons!

You also get to collect rocks. Who doesn't like rocks? Shupe loves rocks!

Make sure to check out the Seasonal Modes down below!

Read the full Patch Notes here: LINK

Seasonal Modes

I didn't sign up for this 09.05 - 16.05

At the start of the game, transform all your cards into one from the same faction and rarity that wasn't in your starting deck.

Power Shift 16.05 - 23.05

At the start of the match, set the power of every unit in your starting deck to its Provision Cost.

Our battle will be Legendary! 23.05 - 30.05

Players decks are replaced with a deck made of all the legendaries from their factions.

Irresistible Attraction 30.05 - 06.06

Whenever you play a non-Spying unit, move a random enemy unit with the same power to the opposite side.

This season is planned to end on June 6th, 10:00 A.M. CEST.

Hey guys, thank you for new season mode, it was really cool first day. But now it contains only abuse players who creates deck form 1-2 bronze cards (predatory dive or reavers, etc). So it is impossible to play versus these deck and the good idea throwed out, i had to leave playing this season. I propose to limit number of card copy in switched deck to 2, it may help, or other decision. Appreciate if you can fix this.

Hey guys, thank you for new season mode, it was really cool first day. But now it contains only abuse players who creates deck form 1-2 bronze cards (predatory dive or reavers, etc). So it is impossible to play versus these deck and the good idea throwed out, i had to leave playing this season. I propose to limit number of card copy in switched deck to 2, it may help, or other decision. Appreciate if you can fix this.
I have an easy-to-implement solution i posted on reddit earlier that would make this Weekly Mode as fun and interesting as it seemed it was going to be at first glance.

In order to create these multi-copy spam deck, you need to basically buy *all* the other cards that fit into that Faction/Rarity pair (usually Leader Faction/Uncommon). As a result, these decks invariably wind up with 30+ cards.

So in order to stop these kind of decks from being formed, change the rules and description to the following: "At the start of the game, transform all your cards into one from the same faction and rarity that wasn't in your starting deck. If there are more than 25 cards in your deck, extras will be randomly removed BEFORE the cards are transformed."

Boom. Now instead of having 20+ copies of one specific card (or 10-ish copies of two specific cards) the player will now have 3-ish copies of 6 or more card, most of which they never intended to have and which will have a variable chance of synergizing with the cards they selected for. The spirit of the original creation remains intact and the opportunity for certain-win exploitation vanishes.

Top Bottom