MD5 and SHA1 Checksums for TW2EE

+
Hey guys,

I can't get the patch to work :(. I try to download TW2EE_patch-2 and the downloader gives me the error "check connection server cannot be reached." I tried to download from the site and it stops at about 84 MB. Help!

zepfan75 said:
Hey guys,

I can't get the patch to work :(/>. I try to download TW2EE_patch-2 and the downloader gives me the error "check connection server cannot be reached." I tried to download from the site and it stops at about 84 MB. Help!
Try synchronizing internet time then retry the download. To sync your time click Start>Control Panel> Date and Time then tick the internet time tab. Then tick the change settings button followed by the update now button. Also if you`re not using Chrome then you might try that.

OK, well I figured out a fix. I have an old version of the game on another HDD so I just copied all the files over and ran the launcher to patch to 3.1>3.2. :D

As long as the old version was patched to the EE (3.0) you can apply the 3.1 and 3.2 patches. Otherwise you may run into some difficulties by patching the game with patches that came out after the EE.

Top Bottom