Meanwhile in...

+
Meanwhile in...

Just a little forum game.
Just chuck in a country and something funny/crazy relating to it.

I'll start -

Meanwhile in Australia...

Meanwhile, In England...
[video=youtube;EeEr5-n6F8Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeEr5-n6F8Y[/video]

On a related note, 5 of the top 10 "Most Insane Sports" in the world are British...

Meanwhile, in Montana..

I thought all americans are fat stupid and acodin addicted ;D

+jewish :D

did I cross the line? Hope not... It was an irony of course my beloved moderators... <kiss>

I thought all americans are fat stupid and acodin addicted ;D

+jewish :D

did I cross the line? Hope not... It was an irony of course my beloved moderators... <kiss>

Just so that you can all use this as a reference point for future posts.

Yes, it crossed the line. No more, please.

Meanwhile in Turkey (Or Turkia, as i would rather like to call it..):

(One of the most brilliant moments of the protest, after getting attacked brutally for hours (And remember it started as a peaceful gathering, singing, holding hands and mostly sitting) one of the protestors say "enough" and starts chasing police riot control vehicle around the block, just to keep the protestors safe..

And during one of those peaceful protests, a yoga class in the middle of the Gezi park.. (The park that they are trying to demolish and build a mall, where protests started in the first place. But over time it became more than that.. It became a symbol. But of course since the government is run by religious nut jobs, people holding hands, doing yoga and people hugging and kissing each other was too much for them.. They said some pretty unflattering things about these lovely people that rages me still..)

Honoring the dead. (People who died during the protest, because of the police brutality.)

And here police putting some foreign chemical into anti riot vehicle.. (And no, they are not supposed to do that, what they did is illegal)

http://listelist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/ankara-darth-vader-gezi-parki.png
...Self explanatory...

Top Bottom