mech looter perk does not work due to not being able to loot robots

+
I only ever have this issue with common items. Any time a roblot drops an uncommon or higher I can loot it

Robots type enemies are uinlootable, that may be because of the hitbox is missing, but this perk is 3 points of unrewarding , should be hotfixed.
Mechs/robots are bugged with their normal drop.

If they drop more than 1 item, NEVER grab the first item (normaly better crafting mat). Always scroll down and take the normal item first, then the additional.

Can only work if it drops at least 2. But yeah, thats a bug.

Today is Feb. 17th 2021, still having this issue! I can not loot robots nor any mechs for that matter. I am currently level 26 for character lvl and 50 street cred. I have 6pts into technical ability. Is there a perk I am missing or is this still bugged, ie., missing hit box etc?

Please remember, I am an advocate customer. Good business breeds success, thus one that follows the philosophy of adhering to your customers requests and keeping them happy. I am playing on the hardest mode as I always do and want my game I paid for to work. I paid for uninterrupted service, not a handful of issues that impede by foregoing progress.

Thank you for your support and please continue to work hard at improving this game, do not drop the ball! SERIOUS GAMING IS SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!

I have had issues where epic/legendary stuff would be unlootable, easy workaround is to create a quick-save and reload. (Though, on linux running the game on vulkan so not sure if it will help you)

ya1

Forum regular
Hey pal get in line! There's 35 perks not working. What makes you think yours deserves a special treatment? :giveup:

Even with update patch 1.5 i killed to robots and mech looter is still not working despite the level 2 mech looter

Even with update patch 1.5 i killed to robots and mech looter is still not working despite the level 2 mech looter

er, wow that is disappointing. I mean it worked just fine day one release of the game (for me anyway) then something happen with the activation mesh for the models in the following patch.

I find that sometimes you can jump up in the air next to the robot and (if you are quick) as you fall you can grab the mod at a downward angle.

But by now I thought it would be fixed as it was a NEW bug from their patch, not like it was deep rooted issue burred in decade old game code that may have been written by programmers that do not even work there anymore.

some robots and drones I can loot, some I cannot. It is generally the larger drones I cannot loot. It does make the perk pretty useless because of this.

er, wow that is disappointing. I mean it worked just fine day one release of the game (for me anyway) then something happen with the activation mesh for the models in the following patch.

I find that sometimes you can jump up in the air next to the robot and (if you are quick) as you fall you can grab the mod at a downward angle.

But by now I thought it would be fixed as it was a NEW bug from their patch, not like it was deep rooted issue burred in decade old game code that may have been written by programmers that do not even work there anymore.
At lvl 3 there is a 75% chance of looting mods i test it on a few drones with purple loot but its not working

Top Bottom