Mechanic question

+
Hi all,
2 questions related to 2 casualty recently experimented:

1-Why Dun banner stayed in my game being -29
2- Why Kaedwen Revenant sometimes goes in graveyard and some times nowhere even if they had been remove ?
Sabrina specter hitting nothing of course ... :/

1) I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that?
2) Some opponents banish K. Revenant (for example with Mandrake which can remove 6 points base strength from any card). If that happens, this card is removed from the game and later it can not be found in the graveyard.

Some opponents banish K. Revenant (for example with Mandrake which can remove 6 points base strength from any card). If that happens, this card is removed from the game and later it can not be found in the graveyard.

To expand on that, all spawned copies are doomed and do not go to the graveyard.

Dun Banner should pop when your are 25 points behind

About Kaedwen revenant, I have seen doomed attribute and don't talk about Mandrake effect, but simple stroke I swear some of them goes on graveyard.
Anyway I will keep my 2 eyes wide open next time

Dun Banner should pop when your are 25 points behind

About Kaedwen revenant, I have seen doomed attribute and don't talk about Mandrake effect, but simple stroke I swear some of them goes on graveyard.
Anyway I will keep my 2 eyes wide open next time

25 or more. So if you are 29 points behind, they come out.

If your opponent played 2 Kaedweni Revenants, and then played a couple of items, he'd have 6, 4 doomed and 2 not. Assuming you mandrake one, one would still go to the graveyard. If you aren't sure you can always check graveyards anytime ;)

About Dun Banners, their effect trigger at the very beginning of your turn, before weather effects.
For example, if you are -24 at the beginnong of your turn and RNR bring you to -30, Dun Banner don't come out this turn. Maybe you were in a similar case ?

For example, if you are -24 at the beginnong of your turn and RNR bring you to -30, Dun Banner don't come out this turn. Maybe you were in a similar case ?
OK that was the case, didn't know it:unsure:

Top Bottom