Mechanical Faithfulness to Cyberpunk 2020...

+
I always disliked when games hide gear and equipment behind a level unlock. let me buy the gear I want. make the rarity of items exclusive to high level fixers or weapon merchants. the more illegal the weapon the harder it should be obtain with out making the right connections. or lift it off some one who has it. I should not be able too walk into a store and buy a rocket launcher, just because i am level 50.

I don't know where to ask. Does Cyberpunk 2020 have official illustrations of weapons and cyberware? If yes, where can i find it?

I don't know where to ask. Does Cyberpunk 2020 have official illustrations of weapons and cyberware? If yes, where can i find it?
I think I saw some people on forum showing it, try to search on the topics of Cyberpunk 2077, I'm sure that I found some illustrations of weapons and cyberware here on forum somewhere.

A good source is too look at cyberpunk 2020 RPG books them selves. there is the 3 chrome books, black hands street ware, to be honest all the books have illustrations in them. I dont know if the game is back in print or not but you might be able too find it at your local comic book store.

Top Bottom