Media, News & Previews Thread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is not that Ciri... See when the first teaser was annunced cd project went to us asking opinions on things the community accepted this providing all their wishes and dreams... There was also a pool about the prospectives... And most of us wanted Third person.. Or a Third person that can be toggled in to a First person.

We spent years in this damned forum waiting for a shred of information we been told the game will have toon of customization wich is POINTLESS if you are forced in first person all the time... This is like a betrayal. and is disgusting period.
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here. I assume the dialogue and cutscenes will be similar to the witcher, meaning you would still get quite a lot of time to look at your character. Maybe not what a lot of people were hoping for, but customization isn't exactly pointless.

Is not that Ciri... See when the first teaser was annunced cd project went to us asking opinions on things the community accepted this providing all their wishes and dreams... There was also a pool about the prospectives... And most of us wanted Third person.. Or a Third person that can be toggled in to a First person.

We spent years in this damned forum waiting for a shred of information we been told the game will have toon of customization wich is POINTLESS if you are forced in first person all the time... This is like a betrayal. and is disgusting period.
Not a betrayal. They listened to our feedback and decided FPP was the best design decision for the game. They did not ignore us. This is very important to understand.

I don't care about dialogues we have DEUS EX that is like this.... We don't want another DEUS EX we never WANTED it.

Andy McNamara
Combat os real-time obviously but your implants give you a world with tons of data overlays on everything.

###########################################################################
Well, unless some of those implants (available pretty much from the start of the game) include some sort of auto-targeting system or combat is avoidable or a VERY rare occurrence I'm hosed.

I'll wait till I see some actual in-game footage of it in action before I panic. But if it's COD2077 I'm outta here ... pity.

Last edited:
I'll wait till I see some actual in-game footage of it in action before I panic. But if it's COD2077 I'm outta here ... pity.

Same, I'm pretty excited by it, but the combat mecanics sounds like what I dreaded would happens.

DEAR RED, I was a HUGE fan boy... I LOVE the Witcher... I guess Ill play it again...because 1st person is a nogo for me... I feel you have just lost a large part of your fanbase.

I want to know more about the class system and the reason behind locked FP perspective.. The only viable reason can be tons of in-door combat and exploration, and picking stuff which suck in TPP. But yeah it would be nice to get TPP for exploration.

RIP, someone should tell that guy, he says he pre-ordered it :unsure::unsure::unsure: sounds like a scam..........
Give me five bucks I can pre-order anything you want, games set to release 5-10 years from now? No problem, I got you covered!

I can understand some people are disappointed about some design choices they presumably made. But to make all these claims about not being listened to, not buying the game, or them playing it safe, is just stupid and kinda entitled in my opinion. We have no idea how all this will work out and why they thought it was neccesary to do this, yet some of you make a massive shift in opinion on something you haven't even seen in action. Just wait a little bit more, make your decision when you can make a properly informed one.

any Team member aboard ? prove/disaprove

CP2077.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom