Media, News & Previews Thread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
"It's an open world that you open up more with "street cred." For example, a specific jacket might raise it by 5%, allowing you access to new places."

LMAO! Please tell me it's not just restricted to jackets. Let me show you my cool socks to open up downtown :cool::cool::cool:

"You use an inhaler to heal."
Sweet, finally a game that allows me to roleplay as an asthmatic. That Beijing Lung experience (y)

If the game is made good enough aiming on 1st person, it may be good (Fallout New Vegas was 1st person and I loved it), also people will probably pull a mod out of nowhere to put a 3rd person view soon enough after release.

I'm kinda intrigued about the whole damage points thing, can be pretty unimmersive.
Fashion design too, having to dress a certain way to go in some place isn't far stretched, just hoping there is a vaste choice in every time of "dress" you can access.

Okay, my opinion about info so far:

- I always prefered to have FPP perspective, but for the sake of the others I do hope they will include some options like FOV that would make experience comfortable for players with motion sickness

- driving confirmed, which is nice

- I like what they say about minimal UI during exploration part of the game

- So far I don't like what I hear about enemies apparently having levels, I hope that system is not a straightforward as in The Witcher 3

- I'm mixed about the damage numbers popping out on enemies, but I guess in video game RPG it's kinda hard to get around it

- It's cool that we have confirmation that there are different skills and solutions to the problems you encounter during the game

- that inspection system might be similar to Witcher Senses, but I hope it's not going to be nearly as overbearing

- wall running is confirmed, however it is a late game ability, so I'm okay with it

- you can hide behind covers and under cars during combat, hopefully there is no sticking to the covers

- the combat is not as fast paced as regular shooters like Borderlands or Doom, so that's good. Still counting for tactical mode of some kind.

- using inhaler to heal worries me. I mean at least it doesn't seem like we have regenerating health, but my yet another hope is that it only heals you a tiny bit, but to fully recover you need to get professional medical help.

"And you choose your past and it affect your story" This is so far the best thing i read about Cyberpunk, very happy.

Man, this game sounds fantastic. Loving this interview so far. Want to hear more about game mechanics, though.

Hoping mods are supported so TPP could possibly be modded in later (very unlikely).

I meant that part about "us being told from onset of development" about possible switching between TPP/FPP.

We were told mixed TPP/FPP, so you're correct technically. People just took that to mean switch-at-will.

Not all roles are completely playable (rockerboys are as nps mostly as a example).

Main playable roles are techie, solo and netrunner.

This is depressing truly after all the pools that been made and the large interest on having TPP and FPP switchable now we are getting another freaking stupid FPS like if deus ex were not enough..
I am angered disappointed waiting from the 2014 for nothing... I have no word to describe this....

This is just.. depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom