Media, News & Previews Thread

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

YongYea's summary is full od small details that others missed. Listen to him describing the immersion factor, how seamless everything is. He also gives lots of detailed descriptions of certains scenes from the game that say a lot about how ambitious CDPR is with this game. Definitely worth watching, especially considering how critical he was of CDPR in the past.

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/8rhshr
Is Marcin mistaken? He said they haven't said anything will be at Gamescom, but then this...?

EDIT: Also, FULL BODY FPP confirmed! And stealing cars.

Full body FPP.png

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/8rh47g

Disappointment. YongYea says the main character has her own personality, although you can choose dialogue. Not a dealbreaker, but damn... I was really hoping for not just another Fallout 4 character.

Disappointment. YongYea says the main character has her own personality, although you can choose dialogue. Not a dealbreaker, but damn... I was really hoping for not just another Fallout 4 character.

I haven't played Fallout 4 but this clearly seems closer to The Witcher if they're going for a predetermined kind of character.

I haven't played Fallout 4 but this clearly seems closer to The Witcher if they're going for a predetermined kind of character.

Have you played Mass Effect? Fallout 4 is kinda like that, only more of an asshole if you try to play a sarcastic character and with a more determined background.

And, honestly, with the varying backgrounds in Cyberpunk 2077, I kinda suspect another Commander Shepard.

reboot od production confirmed
Can't say this is terribly informative about CP2077, the interviewer seemed FAR more interested in CDPRs internal policies and the various rumors of reboots, crunch time, unionization, etc.

Can't say this is terribly informative about CP2077, the interviewer seemed FAR more interested in CDPRs internal policies and the various rumors of reboots, crunch time, unionization, etc.
Jason Schreier is more of an investigative journalist than a daily news reporter (at least, that's where he excels, he certainly does both). Plus, I didn't get the feeling he would be interviewing the co-founder of the company just to purely talk about the game... Numerous other PR mouthpieces he could speak to for that (no offense to anyone at CDPR!).

I really don't care for Schreier's political/social views, but damn it was impressive to see him in action. He tried to throw Iwinski off several times to get him to reveal info. Whether you (not you, Su, but a general "you") agree with his methods or not, that was pretty intriguing to see.

I think, ultimately, we aren't going to learn much more about the game for now. Little tidbits are nice (full body FPP and such), but none of these interviews are going to shed more light on the gameplay itself, I don't think.

Jason Schreier is more of an investigative journalist than a daily news reporter (at least, that's where he excels, he certainly does both). Plus, I didn't get the feeling he would be interviewing the co-founder of the company just to purely talk about the game... Numerous other PR mouthpieces he could speak to for that (no offense to anyone at CDPR!).

I really don't care for Schreier's political/social views, but damn it was impressive to see him in action. He tried to throw Iwinski off several times to get him to reveal info. Whether you (not you, Su, but a general "you") agree with his methods or not, that was pretty intriguing to see.

I think, ultimately, we aren't going to learn much more about the game for now. Little tidbits are nice (full body FPP and such), but none of these interviews are going to shed more light on the gameplay itself, I don't think.
Jason has more cred with developers than anyone else I've ever seen. He's very good at what he does. Such a great interview.

Yong's expanded report on CP2077 had some useful info, and I'll be curious to hear what MadQueen thinks once she gets back to Spain.

I was a tad amused when she mentioned Jackie's accent, being California I would have expected a Mexican rather then Spanish accent. But I imagine in Poland Mexicans are sorta few and far between.

I had just seen someone posting a picture of their pass to the CP2077 demo at E3... printed on the pass it said "World Premier", which is really irritating.. at least they are actually doing the world premier at Gamescom though.

I had just seen someone posting a picture of their pass to the CP2077 demo at E3... printed on the pass it said "World Premier", which is really irritating.. at least they are actually doing the world premier at Gamescom though.
Maybe. Despite Iwinski actually saying they will indeed have 2077 at E3, official CP Twitter account keeps saying "Actualllyyyy, we haven't talked about that yet..."

Yeah, OK. :p

So, it will be there, but we don't know if it's going to be a public demo or another private demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom