Meditation Help

+
Meditation Help

Hi all,I've just started playing TW1 and am enjoying it,having chosen to go to the lab and defeated Savolla I have gone up a level but don't know how to "meditate" any help/advice would be appreciated.Cheers

You can meditate:By asking someone. If that person has a "meditation" icon (looks like Geralt taking a nap), select it. After the raid on the laboratory, Vesemir will have a meditation icon. In Act I, you can meditate at Abigail's place (ask her) or the inn (ask the innkeeper; he'll charge you five orens).At a lit fire. Not all fires are suitable, though. It must be a fire you can activate. The one between the Kaer Morhen kitchen and dining room is suitable. Activate it from the dining room side.By lighting a fire. You can light a fireplace with a flint or the Igni sign. Once it is lit, activate the fire to begin meditation. In Act I, there is a fireplace outside the inn and several around the countryside.

Thanks for the prompt reply,as I just started this game (normal mode) any advice about skills/talents to upgrade first please?Cheers.

These are my early-game goals:Regeneration. Requires two levels in Strength.Herbalism. Requires two levels in Intelligence.Parry Arrows. Requires two levels in Dexterity.Second level in all three Steel styles. Both levels of Trip at Group Steel.Stun at level 1, then Gust or Disarm at level 2 Aard.Incineration, at level 2 Igni.Of course you can't get all of these at once. But you should be able to get them by the end of Act I.

Top Bottom