meet hanako at embers BUG

+
I can't run mission "meet Hanako at embers"
1. Mission point is 50 m out of embers
2. The elevator is closed
3. Hanako's guards are not near the elevator, no one's there. Just closed.

how to fix?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 179
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    528.8 KB · Views: 212
For me the guards are there but the elevator is disabled. Note that every time I approach the elevator from the left, I get prompted about the No Point of Return and then I see the save icon at the top of my display.

I was going to finish this last mission and get it over with but of course, when i arrive at the door....i get the no point of return warning. The two guards were there, and stepped aside to let me me pass but i didnt go in as a result of the warning i got of losing progression on other side jobs and gigs.

Ill be finishing those other tasks before attempting to re enter so at the moment, i dont know if my mission works or not. Im just wondering now that if any other side jobs or missions are tied to the last main mission. It doesnt make sense for it to be that way...but at this point nothing will surprise me.

Ive gotten side quests that required someone to call me and never would...until i advanced myself further into it.

/shrug

ok, with some bugs in textures I'm can enter into closed elevator but where there is no trigger which run mission! This elevator Just empty and closed !

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    392.9 KB · Views: 121

how to fix?
Post automatically merged:

I finished the story after meeting Hanako at embers. The mission is done. I respawn outside the elevator to still seeing her mission??? I’m like okay, maybe she has something. But it’s not. It wants and is forcing me to play thru the whole damn thing again. What’s going on????

I finished the story after meeting Hanako at embers. The mission is done. I respawn outside the elevator to still seeing her mission??? I’m like okay, maybe she has something. But it’s not. It wants and is forcing me to play thru the whole damn thing again. What’s going on????

Do a search....its all over the place....all over this forum...all over reddit.

You have no option to free roam and KEEP the progression. After choosing "one more gig" it throws you back to your latest save and its like nothing happened. Its the stupidest thing ive ever seen. I refuse to even talk about it anymore....and im waiting for CDPR to make it right.

You have no option to free roam and KEEP the progression. After choosing "one more gig" it throws you back to your latest save and its like nothing happened. Its the stupidest thing ive ever seen. I refuse to even talk about it anymore....and im waiting for CDPR to make it right.
Omg......... wow...
I do appreciate your reply, thanks for not leaving me in the dark.

how to fix?
Does anyone know if the Hanako at embers mission re loop is fixed. Can I actually beat the game, take another gig and free roam now???????????

Did they fix this now?!?!

Top Bottom