Meet Hanako at Embers cannot be unpin?

+
So, i finished the game without even knowing it... but i have still so many side missions and other things to do...
I don't wanna spoil it too much... but at the last question, i said no.
Since i traveled back to earth, now after i finish a side missions or other activities, Meet Hanako at Embers still come back. Is it a bug? Or do i need to do the mission again?

So, i finished the game without even knowing it... but i have still so many side missions and other things to do...
I don't wanna spoil it too much... but at the last question, i said no.
Since i traveled back to earth, now after i finish a side missions or other activities, Meet Hanako at Embers still come back. Is it a bug? Or do i need to do the mission again?
Literally, im in the same position, i chosed the arasaka🈷™ path first time , same thing so then i did the panam one (first i didn't wanted to involve her, she'd had enough problems). Then finished that one flew in the horizon with her, then STILL... got the mission as now.. I can tell myself that i choosed the path of no RETURN so maybe the game is telling me something metaphorically.. Something of deeper meaning, but i think its just me.. Idk honestly how to solve that maybe ..just be done with the game since i relived litterally twice already.. ! Maybe..thats it,
🔳. Exiting
🔳. Existing

I think it just reloads to that save after you complete the game. Anyone know what the rewards are that are mentioned when you reload?

I think it just reloads to that save after you complete the game. Anyone know what the rewards are that are mentioned when you reload?
Ive gotten trophies..: The world, The star, tho i didn't get the [SPOILERS] : 🈷㊙ ㊗㊙㊙🈷 🈂㊗🈷 🈷🈂㊗., so it could be technically the last main autosave of the game before starting hanako and then any path u choose that rely on not reaching the digital realm will constantly make u return on the final point of no return, cool if u like irony but, kinda Sad (second time i was lvl 35 then finished it and respawned back at mid 34.. Like nothing never happened.)

Last edited:
Find the Cyber Psycho mission and select that as active and then the yellow marker will go away.

You reload to the last open-world save. It says right before the ending of the credits you will be going back to your save with a bonus.

BTW, cant go wrong with spoilers incase some people who havent beaten the game see your post.

Nope not a bug. Super lame that they don't just kill that mission upon completion. Players save before they cross that line anyways. I did. That way if the game did close that quest after the ending I could go back and make different decisions.

I kinda thought that was the point of warning the player. NOPE!

Nope not a bug. Super lame that they don't just kill that mission upon completion. Players save before they cross that line anyways. I did. That way if the game did close that quest after the ending I could go back and make different decisions.

I kinda thought that was the point of warning the player. NOPE!
And there's no way to fix that as it is ..sad
Im in a deep toxic love/hate relationship with that game... She's a bitch with me.., but that ass tho..!

Everytime you do a quest, this will return
even if you have been ignoring it for weeks :)

CDPRs way of saying "You will do this!" (no matter what YOU think) :D

Top Bottom