Meet Judy and the dolls ps4

+
Hi all,

First of all I just want to say I am a huge fan of the game!

Today I came across a bug on the ps4.
For some reason one side quest will not show on the map (meet Judy and the dolls).I can select it in the menu and track it however it will not show on the map.

In the discriptions it says where the starting location is, but when I get there they aren't there so I can't continue the mission.

Luckily there are plenty of other quest to do, but are there others also experiencing this? Reloading an earliers save, restart etc didn't work.

Haven't gotten to that point yet.

Does the problem exist no matter if it's day or nigt time?

In case of quest progression issues you can check out this info from CDPR support:
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en...-am-unable-to-complete-progress-in-a-quest-10 (to contact them, click on "contact us")

Also, make sure you updated hotfix 1.05.

If the quest didn't start too long ago, you could also try a save game shortly before it did (if you still have a save game like that...)..

Thank you for the quick reply and the link.

Update 1.05 was installed and the problem is during day and night time.

I also followed the steps to clear the cache. However it did not solve the problem so I made a ticket for support.
Post automatically merged:

Hi all,

For everyone who has the same issue. No clue if this a correct work around but it worked after I did a totally unrelated little quest (the ones you find random all over the map). Near the entrance of the tower there is a guitar player who jams a bit. Just go with the flow and after finishing this one I selected the Judy quest and it worked! No clue why because they do not relate at all, but it works so no complaints there.

Last edited:
I thought I had a glitch to but you have to get there in the afternoon before 4PM to go through with the mission. Hope it works for you.

Yeah, I'm on PC and got confused as well -- I had no indicator of a spot to sit/lean and "wait" (like other missions, so I think this is still buggy) so had no idea where to go. If you go to Megabuilding H8 (Westbrook/Japantown) and go to the afternoon ( I think I was after 2pm) everything moves on from there.

I know this was posted ages ago but in case someone else encounters the issue...

Solution: go to megabuilding H8 fast travel point in Jaoantown. Enter the building up the stairs and this will make Judy message you again and prompt the “wait until ....” part. Go back to the entrance and on the right side of the exit from the building, just as you exit it, you’ll be able to wait.

this starts the mission again with tracker in place

Top Bottom