Meet the Faction Ambassadors!

+

rrc

Forum veteran
After seeing this I opened twitch and searched for each player to follow them. Shinmiri was playing Crach, McBeard was building an NR deck, Jaggerous was not live streaming, OceanMud was playing an Eredin match (and I believe he even renamed his channel to the effect that he is the faction ambassador.. not sure if it was OceanMud or Shinmiri) then I searched and found SirPumpkn and I felt like Milva's animated card. He was playing Unseen Elder, a monster deck and probably have chosen MO in the faction challenge. While I won't expect the ambassadors to only play that Faction, on the day of faction challenge, my faction's ambassador was playing MO. #FeelsBadMan #NoOneLikesST

I was wondering if the ambassadors were chosen at random or are they really in love with the faction they were given.

After seeing this I opened twitch and searched for each player to follow them. Shinmiri was playing Crach, McBeard was building an NR deck, Jaggerous was not live streaming, OceanMud was playing an Eredin match (and I believe he even renamed his channel to the effect that he is the faction ambassador.. not sure if it was OceanMud or Shinmiri) then I searched and found SirPumpkn and I felt like Milva's animated card. He was playing Unseen Elder, a monster deck and probably have chosen MO in the faction challenge. While I won't expect the ambassadors to only play that Faction, on the day of faction challenge, my faction's ambassador was playing MO. #FeelsBadMan #NoOneLikesST

I was wondering if the ambassadors were chosen at random or are they really in love with the faction they were given.
Well... he was playing most of the day Scoia, maybe he switched for a moment to Monasters :)

rrc

Forum veteran
Well... he was playing most of the day Scoia, maybe he switched for a moment to Monasters :)
Well, that is a relief. Thanks for the info. I only watch his YouTube and visited his twitch only yesterday just to follow him (and every ambassadors)

DRK3

Forum veteran
@rrc I actually feel Scoiatel is one of the most beloved factions, as in, one with the biggest playerbase considering it their favourite faction...

The thing is, its also the most hated, by all those players who prefer the other factions (speaking from experience here)

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
The thing is, its also the most hated, by all those players who prefer the other factions (speaking from experience here)

For some unexplainable reason I tend to hate and do not play green deck in any card game. But I cannot see any pattern :/

OceanMud was playing an Eredin match (and I believe he even renamed his channel to the effect that he is the faction ambassador.. not sure if it was OceanMud or Shinmiri)

Just for justice.
OceanMud call himself as Monster Ambassador way before. And all this "event" inspired by him.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
It seems like only a couple of the Ambassadors actually stream... which seems to be the best way for me to get better besides grinding
Thanks to the Ambassadors that are performing their ambassadorial duties

Top Bottom