[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
Destroying monster nest are not monster contract. Yes I could still get reward destroying monster nest but it just feels so wrong not getting paid for destroying a monster nest.

so i'm just wondering are you people on pc or console ??

i know it's a little bit of topic but wondering because of mods and stuff

Pc only.
And i dont like mods btw....its not the same..its the job of the devs.
My opinion.

Just created an account to support this thread. The ending is really gamebreaking for me, as it seems to be for a lot of people.

First, I'm okay for a "pre-ending" state for endgame but then, why didn't they chose to actually let us play BEFORE the Isle of Mist & Wild Hunt attack on Kaer Morhen so the Fortress is not completely messed up as well as other places (unavailable tower with the balcony, a lot of debris, broken portcullis etc...)

Secondly, they should have put the main characters back in the game, even if some should not be there & even if they had nothing new to say (which would not be illogical since we play on a pre-ending situation, right ?) just for the lore, roleplay and atmosphere ! Kaer Morhen is completely lifeless and useless now, No way to see Triss or Yen again, nor Ciri, nor plenty of others really broke the entire world and there is no point playing anymore since you can't roleplay without characters in the world.

Imho this is what CDPR should add once you finished the game, I'll add some changes regularly :

Places :
- Restore heavily destroyed places like Kaer Morhen or Djikstra's place, like they were before Isle of Mists
- Open Main Quests related Locked Doors like Houses in Crookback Bog which are locked once you complete the final Baron's mission, I'm sure there are plenty of others locked places related to main quest.

Characters :
- Put Vesemir, Lambert and Eskel back in Kaer Morhen, doing their stuff, training on dummies, nothing special
- Add Letho somewhere in Kaer Morhen too, meditating at Campfire or something (If not Dead)
- Put Yennefer back in Kaer Morhen if you romanced her, otherwise put her back in Kaer Trolde's Inn
- Put Triss back in Kaer Morhen if you romanced her, otherwise put her back in her room at the Chameleon (or Maybe restore her Novigrad's house and put her back in ?)
- Put Hjalmar & Crach an Craite back in their rooms, in Kaer Trolde
- Add Philippa, Fringilla & Margarita in a house in Oxenfurt or Novigrad or in the luxury room at the Chameleon
- Put Avallac'h somewhere, I dont know where exactly for this one.
- Put Ciri in Kaer Morhen, doing witcher Stuff maybe like training, meditating, nothing exceptional ?
- Put Keira Maetz back in her Velen's House or somewhere in Oxenfurt/Novigrad ? Or Maybe in Kaer Morhen ? (If not Dead)
- Put the Bloody Baron back in his Quarters maybe ?

Miscellaneous :
- Put the Orphans of Crookback Bog back, so the place is not completely lifeless
- Add some more folks in Kaer Trolde Main Hall, so the musicians are not completely depressed playing for... nobody

I'm sure i'll find other missing characters soon, i'll add them then as well as other propositions to make the world back to life, but these things are very easy to add in the game for the most part since it's nothing new, just put some scripts back.

Most of this doesn't make any sense...sorry))

Most of this doesn't make any sense...sorry))

You're right it has more sense to play in a world entirely deserted by every characters and atmosphere !

Beside, Contesting by just saying "What you propose is dumb" doesn't make your statement very clever. Except the Bloody Baron, Sorceresses Lodge, Brookeback Orphans & Ciri which are more of a Fanciful choice to add more people in the world, i dont see any problem with what i wrote, and even the fanciful ones were stated in my post as such (Quoting myself "even if some should not be there")
Come on, read the entire post !

But his will was there .
That counts too :)

Thank you for respectful opinion :) !
I hope redkit will make me able to put them back in the game.

Last edited:
I didn;t say it is dumb, I said it doesn't make sense. Different things.

I'm glad you have a clear and maybe logical approach at this, as evidenced in the other thread.

---------- Updated at 08:12 PM ----------

This is absolutely illogical to say such things, that is the meaning of this entire thread ; If you believe on what you just said, why don't we just delete the ability to play after ending, just reload a save !
.... Seriously

Seriously, are you pulling my leg?
If you want the exact same worldstate as before KM, including dead characters brought back to life, it is exactly the same as reloading your save.
Except.. that at least would make sense.

Now having a consistent-yet difficult to implement- post-ending (or post epilogue) worldstate is another thing.
But what you propose makes absolutely NO SENSE, from a narrative, logical, financial, entertainment, game mechanic POV.

I'm glad you have a clear and maybe logical approach at this, as evidenced in the other thread.

---------- Updated at 08:12 PM ----------

Seriously, are you pulling my leg?
If you want the exact same worldstate as before KM, including dead characters brought back to life, it is exactly the same as reloading your save.
Except.. that at least would make sense.

If you actually, again, did read my entire post before reacting, you would have seen that what i proposed is absolutely NOT just a copy of a previous save but a mix between fancy stuff, new scripts AND stuff that were but not at the same period during the game. For example, you can't visit Vesemir, Yennefer & Triss in the same period in the open world, except when everybody is gathering for the wild hunt attack which has no sense, from a free roam point. Having to reload a save for each character you want to visit is simply stupid and if you dont understand why, you clearly dont Roleplay that much.

What i wrote was just an easy-peasy way to quickly add some life back to the game by mixing different positions from the characters during the game, as well as places, add some character's like Letho, add some new scripts like Witchers doing their stuff around Kaer Morhen and put them together to give the end game it's atmosphere back & enhance it without too much work from the developpers and for almost no cost at all. People that carefuly read what i wrote understood, but again, you did not read everything, and clearly i'm tired of explaining ; if you don't agree with me it's your choice of course, but it would be respectful to stop making the analogy "I don't agree with you" = " It doesn't make sense" ; this ruins the entire discussions and THAT clearly doesnt make any sense.

Come on i just created this account to share my opinion with other people, and not 24h later I'm already arguing with somebody who doesn't accept other people's opinions :( !

Last edited:
Since the poll reached 1000 "Yes" votes, I updated my suggestions posted some days ago.

Since Witcher 3 is the last part of the legend or MAYBE the last Witcher game, I created some couple general suggestions to how to rejoice the game even in post-end.

• Bring back all main characters to the world!
1. Everyone (Triss, Yen, Roche, Lambert, Ciri etc.) is in Novigrad walking around in the city. Everyone meets in the evening at Dandelions Tavern and sit, drink and talk (random and repetitive stuff).
2. Everyone is at Kaer Morhen, same interactions as in point 1.
3. Or little bit variability, witchers and sorceress at Kaer Morhen, the others placed some places in Novigrad
(I would preffer Novigrad because it is full of life in contrast to Kaer Morhen)

• Have some romance options with Yen/Triss
1. Any suggestions? ;)

• Special Interactions with friends
1. Play gwent (Zoltan, Roche or Dandelion) (I would be happy with some dialogues after the duel)
2. Drink (as it was shown on the 10th april trailer) with Eskel, Zoltan or Lambert.
3. Take witcher contracts with Ciri following you and telling some stories (stories can be repeated)
4. Make your friends follow you and killing some monsters together in the open world

• Random quest generator (no need for voice acting)
1. Example: Deliver 10 plants/materials to a merchant in Novigrad. Kill 25 wolves. Win 10 gwent duels etc.
2. Previous quests/contracts can be repeated with higher "quest level"
3. Respawning monster nests
3. Random gwent tournaments
4. Random horse racing

• Meeting witchers on the trail
​1. Possibility of meeting Eskel/Lambert/Letho on the trail somewhere in the open-world

• Listen to singing Priscilla in the evening at Dandelions Tavern together with your other friends

Some extras:

• Post-end dialogues and reflections in an expansion
  • More 35+ level quests and monsters!

Sorry for my bad English, but I hope you understood everything.
I must just hope that devs is reading this...

Do YOU have some other suggestions that could make post-end better?

Last edited:
@Rivdoric
No I did understand but it makes no sense.
I mean, it makes sense as a personal convenient wish to do whatever you want to do, but as far as the game goes, with a story, narrative, internal logic, consistency, linear chronological order, lore... it makes absolutely no sense.

At least try to add some kind of explanation or justification for the fact past absolutely metagame reasons?

What other game ever did such a thing? Or any other media format... ever.

@Rivdoric
No I did understand but it makes no sense.
I mean, it makes sense as a personal convenient wish to do whatever you want to do, but as far as the game goes, with a story, narrative, internal logic, consistency, linear chronological order, lore... it makes absolutely no sense.

At least try to add some kind of explanation or justification for the fact past absolutely metagame reasons?

What other game ever did such a thing? Or any other media format... ever.

This will be my last message to you, and certainly my last message on this board.
Again your first sentence explains how "no sense" it has to not share the same opinion as you do.

You still don't understand that my proposition is not to transform the post endgame into a "real" endgame with new voices, new events, new stuff but just to add what people think is missing from the game when story is over : JUST being able to VISIT other folks to be MOTIVATED to continue playing, Even if they have nothing new to say ! Just for the ROLEPLAY in the long run, just to feel like you still are in the Witcher world once it is done and not an empty world with an empty damaged fortress.
Now I'm done, you really don't get it.

Last edited:
-- deleted post --

I'm discussing the matter at hand. Unlike you while I think the whole request to be futile, I try to be constructive.
I find the position better than agreeing to random nonsensical things, like bringing back dead characters.

And no saying something does not make any sense is not offensive.
Calling someone a troll for disagreeing with others is though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm discussing the matter at hand. Unlike you while I think the whole request to be futile, I try to be constructive.
I find the position better than agreeing to random nonsensical things, like bringing back dead characters.

And no saying something does not make any sense is not offensive.
Calling someone a troll for disagreeing with others is though.
Man, really, all this is - it's just feedback, or if you will, a type of literary criticism about a certain potential developments in their game. It's up to CDPR if they want to do anything about this and if things like petitions and forum posts are getting you salty, then reconcile yourself with the fact that I doubt developers treat them very seriously except as a way to gauge how popular or common a certain type of feedback or criticism is.

If you actually, again, did read my entire post before reacting, you would have seen that what i proposed is absolutely NOT just a copy of a previous save but a mix between fancy stuff, new scripts AND stuff that were but not at the same period during the game. For example, you can't visit Vesemir, Yennefer & Triss in the same period in the open world, except when everybody is gathering for the wild hunt attack which has no sense, from a free roam point. Having to reload a save for each character you want to visit is simply stupid and if you dont understand why, you clearly dont Roleplay that much.

What i wrote was just an easy-peasy way to quickly add some life back to the game by mixing different positions from the characters during the game, as well as places, add some character's like Letho, add some new scripts like Witchers doing their stuff around Kaer Morhen and put them together to give the end game it's atmosphere back & enhance it without too much work from the developpers and for almost no cost at all. People that carefuly read what i wrote understood, but again, you did not read everything, and clearly i'm tired of explaining ; if you don't agree with me it's your choice of course, but it would be respectful to stop making the analogy "I don't agree with you" = " It doesn't make sense" ; this ruins the entire discussions and THAT clearly doesnt make any sense.

Come on i just created this account to share my opinion with other people, and not 24h later I'm already arguing with somebody who doesn't accept other people's opinions :( !

It's not a flame war =) It is indeed a discussion.

Why do I say "it doesn't make sense"? Easy.
The thread is "Immersion Destroyer". Why is the Immersion destroyed for ME after credits - bc I feel lonely and not intersted in playing after I'm dropped at Kaer Morhen. This should only happen if you receive a bad ending IMO. Then it's immersive. Bc in the bad ending if Ciri dies - it makes sense that you are all sad and alone.

But I have a good ending. Where Yen and Geralt are supposedly together and Nilfgaard won. What I want to see after being shown this small slideshow in the end is that POST-EPILOGUE state. To truly continue the story I want to have simple interactions in logical places with characters that are alive by the time the credits roll (Those are basically Triss/Yen, maybe Ciri, maybe Eskel and Lambert). That is more or less easy to do. No new voiceover needed even, they can just add all the lines there are for the char except the quest and plot ones.
In your post you suggest reviving up the dead and placing everyone into Kaer Morhen which doesn't make any sense in a POST-EPILOGUE world state.

That is the point of the thread - to bring back immersion to the postgame by making it a true POST-game and not a pre-last-mission time hole.
I'm sorry if you took my words as offense. Your opinion is an opinion as any other. I just don;t see any sense in bringing to life dead characters and placing them to a place everyone decided to abandon forever.

Last edited:
Corrected ;)

You're head is so full of sense that you still don't understand anything about my opinion and others about what roleplay is and feel.
I'm done with you, if you dont agree with me, at least stop trying to explain to me how illogical it is to share a different way of opinion.
Furthermore, you keep telling me about "dead characters" while all my propositions,as clearly indicated in my post which again, you did not read entirely, are about a "pre Isle of Myst" state for endgame instead of a "pre last mission" state, making your dead characters argument you keep telling me, completely irrelevant, but again, I'm sure it won't make sense to you.

Ok I will not criticise your proposition anymore. I won't even comment on the dead character debacle. I apologise if my posts were perceived as disruptive and/or offensive.

It's not a flame war =) It is indeed a discussion.

Why do I say "it doesn't make sense"? Easy.
The thread is "Immersion Destroyer". Why is the Immersion destroyed for ME after credits - bc I feel lonely and not intersted in playing after I'm dropped at Kaer Morhen. This should only happen if you receive a bad ending IMO. Then it's immersive. Bc in the bad ending if Ciri dies - it makes sense that you are all sad and alone.

But I have a good ending. Where Yen and Geralt are supposedly together and Nilfgaard won. What I want to see after being shown this small slideshow in the end is that POST-EPILOGUE state. To truly continue the story I want to have simple interactions in logical places with characters that are alive by the time the credits roll (Those are basically Triss/Yen, maybe Ciri, maybe Eskel and Lambert). That is more or less easy to do. No new voiceover needed even, they can just add all the lines there are for the char except the quest and plot ones.
In your post you suggest reviving up the dead and placing everyone into Kaer Morhen which doesn't make any sense in a POST-EPILOGUE world state.

That is the point of the thread - to bring back immersion to the postgame by making it a true POST-game and not a pre-last-mission time hole.
I'm sorry if you took my words as offense. Your opinion is an opinion as any other. I just don;t see any sense in bringing to life dead characters and placing them to a place everyone decided to abandon forever.

No problem, as long as you understand that what i propose is not to create a real "post ending" state, but more of a fancy substitute that would be quickly done, that is all ;)
I highly support the "real post game" anyway, i was just proposing some quick way to, at least, bring the atmosphere back, nothing more.
What you quoted was meant for the " there is no sense to share another opinion than mine" guy, not you ;) ; your intervention here was respectful, no comparison.

Last edited:
Can you guys shut the f*ck up and talk about the actual topic, if you want to fight do it somewhere else.

Anyways, I have a question that someone might be able to answer. Will there be more than 2 expansions?

because there could be a 3rd one that could fix the ending by adding characters back and add more after story quests, do contracts with ciri, triss, yennefer ect. Add a small area with triss or yennefer depending who you romanced. There should be 3 different types of these expansions, corresponding to which ending you got. Though this might take a very long time because they did say that fixing the post ending will be difficult.

Post note- I have another idea, the should add another expansion for avallach and eredin, they were really undeveloped characters in my opinion.

Top Bottom