[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
Zoltan
Dandelion
Cerys
Vernon Roche
Thaler
Keira Metz (Kaer Morhen) ???

All return but everyone wants Ciri, Yen and Triss including me.

Can you show an image of Keira Metz at Kaer Morhen after the epilogue, as well as for Cerys and or her brother?

Keira will be at the location of Vesemir's funeral (you'll see an alchemist logo). Door leading to the place is locked (have yet to find a key) so you'll have to jump of the wall. As far as I know, once you're on the other side, there's no safe way to return (you're on a steep hill), so you will most likely die if you try to escape the funeral area after talking to Keira. So i suggest you save before jumping across the wall

Cerys will be in her room in Kaer Trolde. I have yet to find Hjalmar or Crach (who should still be alive in post-epilogue world)

Dandellion will be in the Chameleon next to the band and storage chest. Zoltan will be outside the Chameleon standing where the outside band are performing.

Priscilla will still be bed ridden at the hospital.

Roche can be found in the Temerian guerrilla hideout. Thaler in the pub he was in before (can't recall the name)

Well these are about all the major NPCs i can find post-epilogue after two playthroughs

P.S. - Considering these are (for now) the only remaining major NPCs post-epilogue, I hope CDPR includes dialogues for them in reaction to the events of Hearts of Stone

Last edited:
I have just finished the main story (was my first time playing a game like this) the game is amazing - easily the best game I have ever played (on PS4)
But, I was so dissapointed that the main characters vanish at the end (Yen, Triss, Ciri)
I got the (good) ending where Ciri becomes a witcher and goes off on her own - Yen & Geralt stay together & get a place of their own.
I really thought their new home was going to be somewhere in the game that you could visit.
I was really looking forward to the end game experience - huge world to explore, visiting Yen in our own home, hunting down rare monsters & preparing for future expansions - that is how I imagined & hoped it would be.

Really hope it could be added in an upcoming patch or expansion - as the game feels so empty & lonely now.

Last edited:
Keira will be at the location of Vesemir's funeral (you'll see an alchemist logo). Door leading to the place is locked (have yet to find a key) so you'll have to jump of the wall. As far as I know, once you're on the other side, there's no safe way to return (you're on a steep hill), so you will most likely die if you try to escape the funeral area after talking to Keira. So i suggest you save before jumping across the wall

Cerys will be in her room in Kaer Trolde. I have yet to find Hjalmar or Crach (who should still be alive in post-epilogue world)

Dandellion will be in the Chameleon next to the band and storage chest. Zoltan will be outside the Chameleon standing where the outside band are performing.

Priscilla will still be bed ridden at the hospital.

Roche can be found in the Temerian guerrilla hideout. Thaler in the pub he was in before (can't recall the name)

Well these are about all the major NPCs i can find post-epilogue after two playthroughs

P.S. - Considering these are (for now) the only remaining major NPCs post-epilogue, I hope CDPR includes dialogues for them in reaction to the events of Hearts of Stone

I disagree with you because:
I saved Keira Metz and she isn't in the game any more after the credits for my play through. I sent her to kaer morhen and she did not die in the final battle. I also chose Cerys as queen. She is not in her room or anywhere in the entire Kair trolde castle neither is her brother. Croch dies by Eridin no matter what. Dandelion is at the chameleon with zoltan. Priscilla is not in the bed in my game. I have checked every location in the game for everyone.. Roche is in the hideout yes and thaler is at the bar.

In ALL of my playthroughs only Zoltan, Dandelion, Roche and Thaler are around. Everyone else is gone in my games.

EDIT:

Actually just did another cursory look through the game. It would appear they added them back in patch 1.08.0 because in patch 1.0.0-1.07 they were not there (Keira and Cyres). I have video evidence of this too on twitch. Odd only a few got placed back? In my NG+ first time through I have stopped doing any main story because I have to wait for the new lines that have not been revealed before I go any further. I don't want to play through the game again and again to get new lines.....gets redundant. Not that I won't play though many more times already. Anyway Cyres Brother is in his room before the end of the game finally. After that he's gone....did he die if you choose Cyres over him; in the final battle?

Last edited:
I disagree with you because:
I saved Keira Metz and she isn't in the game any more after the credits for my play through. I sent her to kaer morhen and she did not die in the final battle. I also chose Cerys as queen. She is not in her room or anywhere in the entire Kair trolde castle neither is her brother. Croch dies by Eridin no matter what. Dandelion is at the chameleon with zoltan. Priscilla is not in the bed in my game. I have checked every location in the game for everyone.. Roche is in the hideout yes and thaler is at the bar.

In ALL of my playthroughs only Zoltan, Dandelion, Roche and Thaler are around. Everyone else is gone in my games.

EDIT:

Actually just did another cursory look through the game. It would appear they added them back in patch 1.08.0 because in patch 1.0.0-1.07 they were not there (Keira and Cyres). I have video evidence of this too on twitch. Odd only a few got placed back? In my NG+ first time through I have stopped doing any main story because I have to wait for the new lines that have not been revealed before I go any further. I don't want to play through the game again and again to get new lines.....gets redundant. Not that I won't play though many more times already. Anyway Cyres Brother is in his room before the end of the game finally. After that he's gone....did he die if you choose Cyres over him; in the final battle?

Don't know about you, but in both my playthroughs [1st: 1.05/1.06, 2nd: 1.07/1.08] Keira and Cerys were always at the areas I mentioned, so was Roche. The only difference I noticed in 1.07/1.08 is Dandelion and Zoltan now present at the Chameleon where they weren't previously.

Don't know about you, but in both my playthroughs [1st: 1.05/1.06, 2nd: 1.07/1.08] Keira and Cerys were always at the areas I mentioned, so was Roche. The only difference I noticed in 1.07/1.08 is Dandelion and Zoltan now present at the Chameleon where they weren't previously.

Yeah I was only finding Roche, Dandelion, Zoltan and Thaler pre 1.08. The other two were no where to be found. I have video proof.

Still the post-epilogue world is sad and empty. :/

I wish the devs would do something about this depressing after-main-quests-world.
I also wonder where Letho is - he said he would stay at Kaer Morhen for some time.

Last edited:
The developers never promised anything about this in the patch, and they are very busy finishing the work on the expansion before 13th. So, it would be very surprising if this issue was addressed in 1.09 (or 1.10, if that is what the version will really be).

I fear there won't be any post-epilogue changes in the upcoming 1.09 patch. :/ Maybe there is a slight chance after the most bugs of the upcoming DLC are dealt with. A Christmas present, so to say.
If there was a REDkit 2, or any kind of worldspace-editor, I'd just create a mod, which places the main NPCs back into the game world - with multiple versions for the different outcomes and upload the files to the Nexus. There would be no new dialogue lines though - but at least they'd be there. Not much work honestly.

Of course, to make them do more than just standing around, walk from A to B to C, do whatever there, walk back to A and being interactable, I'd need an - at least - mediocre scripter...but since there is no such thing as a REDkit 2, there is no point in continuing this post. ;D

Last edited:
I fear there won't be any post-epilogue changes in the upcoming 1.09 patch. :/ Maybe there is a slight chance after the most bugs of the upcoming DLC are dealt with. A Christmas present, so to say.
If there was a REDkit 2, or any kind of worldspace-editor, I'd just create a mod, which places the main NPCs back into the game world - with multiple versions for the different outcomes and upload the files to the Nexus. There would be no new dialogue lines though - but at least they'd be there. Not much work honestly.

Of course, to make them do more than just standing around, walk from A to B to C, do whatever there, walk back to A and being interactable, I'd need an - at least - mediocre scripter...but since there is no such thing as a REDkit 2, there is no point in continuing this post. ;D

And if that happened console players would go nuts.

Including me :p

If there was a REDkit 2, or any kind of worldspace-editor, I'd just create a mod, which places the main NPCs back into the game world - with multiple versions for the different outcomes and upload the files to the Nexus.

While not trivial, it's definitely doable right now :rolleyes:

Top Bottom