[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
Yeah. I thought I was the only one with this on my mind, thank Jesus that someone else feels empty too, lol.

After the ending, and Ciri becomes Empress, I really, really, really, thought that we would be able to visit her as the Empress, but no. I was wrong. Which is so dissapointing, I don't even want to play the game right now due to this, it just makes me think I've accomplished nothing and I am forced to go back and do sidequests with no changes.
exactly what i think, the game is so empty after you finish the storyline, you feel bad when playing the game, i have started a new save and right now im doing all the side quests and then continue the storyline. and still sometimes its makes me feel empty again....

exactly what i think, the game is so empty after you finish the storyline, you feel bad when playing the game, i have started a new save and right now im doing all the side quests and then continue the storyline. and still sometimes its makes me feel empty again....

Agreed. I really hope they got something planned for this, but if not, all we can do is atleast try to get their attention, and hopefully they'll listen! :)

Agreed. I really hope they got something planned for this, but if not, all we can do is atleast try to get their attention, and hopefully they'll listen! :)

Yeah hopefully if enough people feel the same way and the developers themselves see what we mean, they might do something about it...

I also should add, that if you feel the same way, it might be also a good idea to jump to this post and like it, might get more people to come and check out this post and see if they agree with us.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ests-Suggestions/page63?p=1699637#post1699637

Last edited:
Yeah I was looking forward to roaming around the map and finishing up some side quests once I finished the game but after searching for Yennefer in Kaer Morhen and not finding anyone at all I decided to not continue playing after the ending, I am just going to do another playthrough at max difficulty and hope there will be a dlc for this in the future. please??? felt so lonely!

Yeah I was looking forward to roaming around the map and finishing up some side quests once I finished the game but after searching for Yennefer in Kaer Morhen and not finding anyone at all I decided to not continue playing after the ending, I am just going to do another playthrough at max difficulty and hope there will be a dlc for this in the future. please??? felt so lonely!

I did exactly the same thing, I was looking around for everyone, like thinking, "Hey guys! I did it! I saved the world! Guys!? G-Guys...? Anyone?"

Lol I also made a thread about this

The ending was really nice, the epilogue especially (I got the best ending I think, nilfgaard wins, Ciri becomes a witcher, and yen and I went off and lived happily ever after )

And then...

Bam, Kaer Morhen, no one around, no Eskel or Lambert... Not even there to say goodbye lol I mean really? They are the last wolf witchers alive

I could rant a long time, but the ending irritated me and crushed the good feeling I had about the game and it's awesome ending that I received

Lol I also made a thread about this

The ending was really nice, the epilogue especially (I got the best ending I think, nilfgaard wins, Ciri becomes a witcher, and yen and I went off and lived happily ever after )

And then...

Bam, Kaer Morhen, no one around, no Eskel or Lambert... Not even there to say goodbye lol I mean really? They are the last wolf witchers alive

I could rant a long time, but the ending irritated me and crushed the good feeling I had about the game and it's awesome ending that I received

Yeah, I'm trying to concentrate all this topic in this thread so that people can bring it to light, voice their concern and bring it to the developers attention.

Yeah the ending was a little sad anyway, I can tell you that when Vesemir died I was really sad... Saving Ciri became even more important and Kaer Morhen became a very lonely place, it might have been less so if Vesemir had survived, but with no Witchers in Kaer Morhen, no Ciri and no Yen/Triss it really felt empty, and then soul crushing that they were no where to be found at all.

Yup, vesemir brought me relatively close to tears, but that's besides the point
btw going to the tower where ciri did her stuff does nothing, door is locked etc

I also didn't like how letho disappeared as well, everyone in this game went East, which imo is an excuse not to put them in the game...

Yes I have faith they've noticed the outcry, but if not, I see myself moving on before I finish the side quests I have

Yes I have faith they've noticed the outcry, but if not, I see myself moving on before I finish the side quests I have

If this does get fixed/patched/DLC I will definitely be going back to my saves and see myself enjoying the game a whole lot more! It would really make me enthusiastic playing through again!

I feel so lonely after ending. I can't find anyone. So empty world without main characters. It's looks like all are going in better place, but forgot about Geralt. Foreveralone ;((

Yes, I think any interaction that is meaningful would instantly make the end game far more enjoyable for everyone
and it neednt even require months upon months of effort

Yeah, I totally agree. Hate that they just delete the final chapter from existence along with the main characters. I feel so bummed out after a good ending. The characters don't even need to do anything special, they just need to be there!
EDIT: This needs to be patched in ASAP as more and more players are finishing the game and many are having a hard time enjoying the endgame because of this, myself included.

I feel the game should have ended after the epilogue. It really doesn't add up to settle down one moment then come back to playing a pre ending game state. I understand its probably done with the addons in mind but it kinda ruined the absolutely brilliant tone that was set for 100+ hours.

I feel the game should have ended after the epilogue. It really doesn't add up to settle down one moment then come back to playing a pre ending game state. I understand its probably done with the addons in mind but it kinda ruined the absolutely brilliant tone that was set for 100+ hours.

It really does feel like they were going to make an End-game state but didn't... I loved the end of the game, I was like "Yeah!" but deleting the characters ruined my immersion in the game world and really ruined the story for me since it was like the world had suddenly become hollow and not worth doing anything in... What had ended in supreme fashion! Whose characters you had built a really strong relationship with... the game made you feel for them, your decisions will effect them and yourself! You became Geralt, and at the end to loose that... Well it just kinda ruined the whole epic vibe!

I am really hoping that they add in either an end-game state or something, which will really make me enjoy the game a lot lot more... Having your decisions actually shown to you and the main characters still, I can't even start to describe how much it would really inspire me in subsequent play through's and my enjoyment of the game.

Its a character driven plot and without them the game world becomes really hollow. I mean just to make an example of this, your chasing your daughter/ward around all game looking for her because you have a sixth sense and connection to her that tells you she is in trouble! Then when you find her you gather your friends and the people you've met on your journey to find her to help you protect her... All of whom have helped you and you have a relationship with in some sense of the word.

Last edited:
not only that the characters are gone, but the fact that the everything we have done in this playthrough doesn't feel 100% accomplished when there's literally no changes in the world, the radovid army is still there I think. It's really dissapoining ;/ fallout series did the same.

i dont think that cd projekt red will let us down if they see that many gamers want this they sure will do something about it !

Top Bottom