[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
If this does get fixed/patched/DLC I will definitely be going back to my saves and see myself enjoying the game a whole lot more! It would really make me enthusiastic playing through again!
Yeah me too, i hope some of their workers will read this article, and change things, I'm really into this game, but the ending makes me hate it, if they gonna fix it, or even make an option that they could follow you and fight with you its gonna be amazing. i was so happy in the end to see that ciri is alive and then boom, everyone is gone, no friends no family no others witchers.

We need to get more people to want this the more people who complain about this and want let the devs know that we want to have Ciri,yen or triss somehow in the game back just like you said we don't need more huge quest just that you get to meet and interact with them

I think this will be changed in the Enhanced Edition. I agree completely, we should get the characters back in the world.

that's why I bookmark Ed this so I can reply if necessary and bump it...

also so guys not all the major characters are gone dandelion at least is at the chameleon... But you have no new interaction

also the EE probably won't come for awhile so, not the ideal situation

They need to add and expensive pack. We need to get the devs attention

---------- Updated at 08:54 AM ----------

I hoppe they add them before the EE like in an dlc or expensive pack

I Think the one that open this thread should post it in the main witcher 3 forum, so everyone can see that, we need the devs to notice this thread and more peoples to complain about this problem.

I Think the one that open this thread should post it in the main witcher 3 forum, so everyone can see that, we need the devs to notice this thread and more peoples to complain about this problem.

Yeah. I agree, this thread should be pushed to the main directory. I really doubt that developers and such go into this directory and look, haven't seen one reply about this problem from the developers.

All we are asking is for them to make it so that the changes after the ending does indeed happen in realtime. Right now, I see Radovid's army rolling through the streets, I'm quite sure they're not supposed to do that. I really hate it when games do things like this - "Sorry, but you can't play with these awesome features, sending you back to the previous chapter, bye!"

Also here's a YouTube video of the three different endings, but in ending 2 Ciri becomes Empress. I finished the cutscene and was going to interact with her, but then I find out that after the endings we're basically pushed a chapter back, so no changes happenes.

Last edited:
Signing this as well.

Let me just say that the game is ABSOLUTELY phenomenal. In my entire life i have never been so drawn in a game world as i have in the witcher 3. The character interactions and massive amounts of dialogue and side stories in immense. If what you say is true that everyone disappears after the end, which i have no reason to doubt, then that will definitely make the game feel empty.

Just add Triss, Yennefer, Ciri and all the other significant characters in the world even if they dont have anything important to say just so it feels better. Just stick them all in Kaer Morhen if you want :D

Okay Ladies and Gents, I'm going to post a link to this thread in the main "The Witcher Series" Forum and the "The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" forum, we have had a lot of people giving great feedback and I would like to continue that in this thread, also I do believe this is in the best possible place for a thread on this topic. But I understand what you mean when you ask that I put it in the main forums, to spread the word about it.

At this point, I should also add that I believe it a good thing that no Dev has responded to this post, since it could mean that the topic is in open discussion.

Keep up the great input guys!

Last edited:
Like I said I don't wish to restart this topic but just spread the word about it and if people feel the same way they can find it easily.

I do believe the Dev's have probably read this and might even be discussing it currently, but showing support and giving your feelings as a member of the community of gamer's that also had this experience will just show how important it is to us.

I absolutely agree with everything in this topic.

I've just invested 100 odd hours in this game, absolutely loved it - hands down the most invested I've ever been in any game. The music at key moments, your relationship with Ciri and Yen were incredible.

I finally got to the end, after a rollercoaster I saw Ciri in the inn and gave her the sword. She said "off we go" to start hunting and I thought "FINALLY". After all that time, chasing around and saving her and thinking she was dead twice, I thought of nothing more rewarding that being able to have Ciri as your follower and just complete Witcher contracts with her. In addition, I thought I could go and see Yen as well after the aftermath.

Then after the credits, to get dumped into a "pre ending" state with everyone gone - nothing more demoralising and I haven't switched the game on since even though I have witcher contracts to fulfill. What's the point? And what's the point in the additional DLC either if it's just pre end state again and it leads to the same demoralising end state.

Definitely signing this.

Last edited:
You should ask a moderator on the forums if he could move this thread to the main spoiler directory, instead of under "Main Quests" directory.

I've easily left a whole day's play as well in level 25+ witcher contracts to complete. Thinking I could do this with Ciri post-ending was an extremely exciting prospect even though the incredible main story had concluded.

I've not had a CDPR game before, so I don't really know how much they listen to this sort of feedback, whether it would ever happen or whether I'm simply asking too much.

Just all round disappointed to be honest, even though I can't describe how much I loved the game.

I've easily left a whole day's play as well in level 25+ witcher contracts to complete. Thinking I could do this with Ciri post-ending was an extremely exciting prospect even though the incredible main story had concluded.

I've not had a CDPR game before, so I don't really know how much they listen to this sort of feedback, whether it would ever happen or whether I'm simply asking too much.

Just all round disappointed to be honest, even though I can't describe how much I loved the game.

Yeah. I absolutely loved this game, until after the ending. When that small box pops up on your screen and it says something about reverting you one chapter back. That was quite a dissapointment, I really don't feel like playing it anymore. I'd only play it again if I wanted to do a new playthrough, or if they implement the changes from the endings, so that we can interact with Ciri for a example, as a Empress.

Or even walk around in Novigrad and actually not see the annoying army that Radovid has there! ;)

Last edited:
I absolutely agree with everything in this topic.

I've just invested 100 odd hours in this game, absolutely loved it - hands down the most invested I've ever been in any game. The music at key moments, your relationship with Ciri and Yen were incredible.

I finally got to the end, after a rollercoaster I saw Ciri in the inn and gave her the sword. She said "off we go" to start hunting and I thought "FINALLY". After all that time, chasing around and saving her and thinking she was dead twice, I thought of nothing more rewarding that being able to have Ciri as your follower and just complete Witcher contracts with her. In addition, I thought I could go and see Yen as well after the aftermath.

Then after the credits, to get dumped into a "pre ending" state with everyone gone - nothing more demoralising and I haven't switched the game on since even though I have witcher contracts to fulfill. What's the point? And what's the point in the additional DLC either if it's just pre end state again and it leads to the same demoralising end state.

Definitely signing this.
just like me, when i was giving her the sword, i thought: "yes finally, now there is any chance that ciri will be an follower? and i wanted to go and see Triss.
and then boom, they throw me into an abandoned castle, with nobody, i felt so shitty, i didn't touched the game since then and i have to completed all the side quests and witcher contracts....

Okay after talking with a Moderator and asking their opinion, they agreed this would be better in the general 'Spoiler' section, thus the move, hope this makes it easier for the topic to be found and discussed.

For those who wanted this, I hope this is better.

Big thanks to @Dragonbird for taking the time to move the Thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom