[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
I feel the game should have ended after the epilogue. It really doesn't add up to settle down one moment then come back to playing a pre ending game state. I understand its probably done with the addons in mind but it kinda ruined the absolutely brilliant tone that was set for 100+ hours.

I plan on completing all the side quests on my second play through before finishing the main story. The whole non-continuity of the post-game sucked out all desire to finish the side quests / contracts I still had on my first play through. Probably is best to treat the epilogue as the end of the game, and the whole post-game thing as just a way to dinker around.

The things i wuld want the devs to add
That you could interact with the charethers like talk and have romance with triss or yen who ever you chose and do contracts whit Ciri
And this could be a paid expensive pack

Last edited:
I plan on completing all the side quests on my second play through before finishing the main story. The whole non-continuity of the post-game sucked out all desire to finish the side quests / contracts I still had on my first play through. Probably is best to treat the epilogue as the end of the game, and the whole post-game thing as just a way to dinker around.

Same here. There is not enough closure. You get dropped into oblivion after main story ends. Just, nothing.

i couldnt agree more.Be left alone after finishing the game is kind of lame because everyone suddenly dissapears(except Dandelion and Zoltan).They should definitely make a DLC or a patch which brings all the main characters back cause the game feels very empty without them.

I would TOTALLY pay for a post-main-quest 'continuation' DLC that did nothing but brings the world state into alignment with your completion choice realities (why the f**k are there still Witch Hunters in Novigrad and are people saying "Long Live Radovid" after I helped him come to a well deserved sticky end?)... plus add some post Apocalypse-of-the-multiverse-averted dialogue with all the people who matter. I.e. I want a DLC that does not leave the world suddenly empty.

Hell, I would also TOTALLY pay for an additional DLC to just just do side quests post main quest as Ciri !!! In fact I would pay big bucks for that.

Last edited:
Hah, I was literally just about to post this exact thread or something similar.

All I could think of when it dropped me into that empty husk of a castle was 'there will be no more Geralt of Rivia content in either book or video game form, ever again'. It made me very depressed. I alt tabbed, closed that exe and came on the forums to whinge about what they did to radovid to take my mind of it.

I've just loaded my save back to just before 'Isle of Mists'... unfortunately I missed the quest where you meet Lambert in Novigrad, it locked me out of it.

127 Comments i hope the devs already has noticed this issue, if they are, we would be happy for any answer, anyway, i think if the devs won't do this, modders will create an mod that will add them to game, or even make an following system
i believe that some modders would like to make the players happy, and they mod can be popular (if you are a modder and you reading this, so now you have an idea for a mod that will satisfy 3/4 of the community :thumbsup: )

I agree!

But it is not just the ending for me! When you send people to Kaer Morhen (Keira, Triss or your brothers in arms) they are not there even if arrive several weeks after them! I was so excited when i was heading back to Morhen to see Triss and the others again but guess what, they are not there! For me that is a major bummer as well!

I think one of the main reasons I'm so disappointed is that it looked like CDPR set up their game specifically to include three main lines - the main story, sub quests and witcher contracts.

I think many, including myself, believed that the all three lines could be playable alongside each other at any time, except for level requirements and the occasional sub quest that closes after a certain story points. I think this is what CDPR were going for as well, which leads me to believe that this game is really not a main-story-is-finished-game-is-finished sort of game.

I fully expected to have an end world state with the people you loved after completing the main quest, to then go and merrily complete witcher contracts and the like.

As for the DLC, I would also absolutely pay for a Skyrim-like DLC that prolongs the stories of these main characters from events immediately after the conclusion of the main story but it doesn't look like any DLC will be like that. All are aimed at before the conclusion of the main story line, no? This does worry me as my furthest back save is right before the battle of Kaer Morhin so I'm a little screwed for the additional DLC.

Chase love of your life for 2 previous titles. Meet her at last in W3 - get 2 romance scenes, 10 replies that she is busy atm and we have world to save - no time for kissing and once the world is saved....she is gone with all other important characters except Dandi who you cant speak to - he reacts like common NPC once you click on him. Oh love story also gets 1 sentence from Dandellion at the end - breakfast in bed and romantic walks. Dont get me wrong - W3 is THE BEST RPG i have EVER played - but in my opinion this ending of Geralts story is just poor.

Hopefully expansions will be taking place POST Wild hunt events and Geralt will get a proper ending to his legendary story (altho i hope that they would continue with Geralt and i dont see why not - W3 will surely get above 10 million copies sold why would you scrap main protagonist when you have nothing to replace it with - Ciri is not eligible because of her supernatural powers in my opinion)

They might have seen it but are thinking what to do and wanting to see how many more people want this

Last edited:
I'm not surprised CDPR fell short in this regard once again. Even during the game (and previous ones) interactions are limited. If there is one area BioWare does things better its companion interactions and romance conversations. DA:I has several cutscenes/conversations for each individual companion and there are a lot more than the handful of friends that Geralt has. They also have post-story dialogue about what's next for them or the state of the world and so on. Then again this trilogy has always been about Geralt and he's solo most of the time where as the other games are party RPG's.

yes and like in the addon in skyrim you could build a huse and have familie !

They culd make an paid expanisve pack whith the partner you chose and add interactivs

Hopefully expansions will be taking place POST Wild hunt events and Geralt will get a proper ending to his legendary story (altho i hope that they would continue with Geralt and i dont see why not - W3 will surely get above 10 million copies sold why would you scrap main protagonist when you have nothing to replace it with - Ciri is not eligible because of her supernatural powers in my opinion)

So they're saying that this will sadly be the end of Geralts story (Not the last witcher game though) but the thing is money talks. This game will most likely be game of the year, millions of copies will be sold, and I even see it being crowned metaphoracally the best RPG ever. While CDPR stated that it will be the last story for Geralt, I still dont 100% see how they would end the story with all the love they are getting from this game, on top of that they actually listen to their fans so its not as far fetched to see another witcher game with Geralt being the main protagonist if the fans voice their opinions. Also ya please fix the ending CDPR, the ending with Geralt in the castle felt sad with no other main characters lol.

So they're saying that this will sadly be the end of Geralts story (Not the last witcher game though) but the thing is money talks. This game will most likely be game of the year, millions of copies will be sold, and I even see it being crowned metaphoracally the best RPG ever. While CDPR stated that it will be the last story for Geralt, I still dont 100% see how they would end the story with all the love they are getting from this game, on top of that they actually listen to their fans so its not as far fetched to see another witcher game with Geralt being the main protagonist if the fans voice their opinions. Also ya please fix the ending CDPR, the ending with Geralt in the castle felt sad with no other main characters lol.

I think they're defo gonna make another Witcher game with Ciri as the protagonist. This entire game feels like a set up for that. I hope so anyway, I love Ciri

Just like having Ciri and the Emperor looking over a map and studying it and you being able to talk to them and say "Hey, How are things going?" and them saying something like, "Its tough in the capital. There is much to do. but I'm getting a hang of it." - or something would have been perfect. And the Emperor saying something like, "Geralt, Ciri is very busy and I am also..."

And being able to interact with Yen/Triss a little bit, Geralt - "Yen/Triss, How are you/How was your day?" Triss - "Well the king had a lot going on this week so we had... (blah blah blah)" Yen - "Hi Geralt, should we go for a walk later?" or something like that.... would have just completely made the end perfect.
Yes but if ciri becomes a witcher "That was the ending i got wher ciri stays and becomes a witcher" she culde by doing contracts with gerald

---------- Updated at 02:42 PM ----------

---------- Updated at 02:43 PM ----------

I think they're defo gonna make another Witcher game with Ciri as the protagonist. This entire game feels like a set up for that. I hope so anyway, I love Ciri
Maybe but an expanise pack is much easier for them and garelds story ends in TW3 so they just add a expanise pack and its still the TW3

Top Bottom