[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
then close the game at the end when Geralt gets the TRISS in a home, most do not know where this house and someone knows and can tell me ?
Well Triss is in Kovir, dunno what Geralt do in empty Kaer Morhen, maybe is just nostalgic of witcher life and want some witcher work to kill some beast, or he lost his memory again while encountering wild hunt

Jesus Christ, Triss is at Kovir. And you either stay with her if you have chosen her, or with Yennefer.
Second, when the game is over, it is over. You appearing at Kaer Morhen doesn't mean that story continues. The game is over after ending credits.
Why people can't understand that?

Yup, it boggles my mind. The window pops-up on screen and says "you are in a PRE-ending world state" and the first thing many people do is come on the forums and ask "wheres the post-ending content?"

I agree, 100%. I don't think extra interactions are necessary, because it may cost more because voice actors... For me It's just enough to see them, or change few things. For example to change flags and guards in Novigrad, It's really weird when you hear Redenian gurad shouting ''Long live king Radovid'' even though I killed him 10 hours earlier. First thing I've done when i spawned in Kear Morhen was searching for Lamber and Eskel or Vesimirs grave, but nobody was there, Then i went to Vizima to see Ciri in court with crown on her head, but again nobody was there. Then i checked Novigrad for Temerian flags, but there were still Redenian guards and flags.
It feels like I had an awesome dream where i could shape entire world through my decisions, but then you wake up and realize it was meaningless. I immediately lost interest for the game even though i have bunch of side quest to do. It's like they've put Geralt in some sort of Matrix world.

We need interactions with the them and I know it will cost but they can charge us for it like skyrim did 19 EUR FOR one but expansion pack there wher 3 big expansion but one cost 6 EUR and the others 19:99 EUR

Last edited:
Christ people, it says the world you are in is PRE-ENDING. Meaning you should be able to find main characters exactly where they were before the Finale. Yet you can't. they just disappear into oblivion. People Don't ask for post ending contents. They ask for the characters they should have been there in the first place.

Christ people, it says the world you are in is PRE-ENDING. Meaning you should be able to find main characters exactly where they were before the Finale. Yet you can't. they just disappear into oblivion. People Don't ask for post ending contents. They ask for the characters they should have been there in the first place.

Exatly that, would like for the people to be available again like it was in the pre-ending state and since after the end we went back to this state i like to have them available also

I'm with you guys, was really disappointed to be dropped back into a world with noone from the main quests to be found, and I so loved the ending I had with giving Ciri her witcher sword hoping I would bump into her sometimes after a monster hunt but no

I heard about this to and I stayed with Triss throughout and I got the worst and most depressing ending. It wouldn't surprise me if it was another bug as I dealt with way too many throughout my first play through. I'm still just pissed about putting over 100 hours in and getting the ending I got. Ultimate slap to the face. So glad I paid $150 for the CE and more for the expansion pass and CG.
The salt is real.

I kind of get where you guys are coming from, as i too have finished the game and it is easily the best one i ever played. And even though i got the best ending i could wish for, like many of you, i still am sad and depressed that such a monumental journey (through all the times with games and books) came to an end.

Even though the games are considered fan fiction, i still could not have imagined a better ending to the series of both books and games (well, there could’ve been more Triss, but thats entirely different discussion). And you gotta admit that was a very definitive end. After the epilogue you know the fates off all (or at least vast majority) important characters and the consequences of your actions throughout the game. All things must end eventually and this is how the witcher series ends.

I see many people here asking for a post-end gamestate, but think about it, how would it make sense? Not only its an unreasonable amount of work due to all possible combinations of endings, but also all the planned expansions are going to happen Before the end, in this pre-end gamestate you are dumped into after the credits. It is impossible to have pre-ending expansions in post-end world, you just cant expect them to scale an expansion/dlc to run with all the possible endings you got and their impact on the world.

It is just as unreasonable to expect the continuation of story involving main characters - they all got their endings, which are different for different people, you cant pick up the story after that. Or, well, you can of course, but it would be so incredibly cheap to see another Geralt adventure that happens after the story ending, after his happy (for many) ending.

It is the same with major characters - you cant have major characters with post-end interactions in pre-end world, it just doesnt make sense.

Having major characters in their pre-end states does make some sense, but what does it actually change? There are only those same unchanging dialog options you have gone through already (Well? Well? Well? Yes?) and at least to me thats just as dead of a world as it is in the current state - the game is over, you know the ending, there is not going to be anything new.

In my opinion the purpose of this pre-end gamestate is to let those desperate to finish side-quests do so and to serve as a base for future pre-end expansions, it is not supposed to keep you playing forever, as much as anybody would want it.

So, if you have finished the game, just click Exit/New game, whatever floats your boat. The game is over, as sad as it is.

I kind of get where you guys are coming from, as i too have finished the game and it is easily the best one i ever played. And even though i got the best ending i could wish for, like many of you, i still am sad and depressed that such a monumental journey (through all the times with games and books) came to an end.

Even though the games are considered fan fiction, i still could not have imagined a better ending to the series of both books and games (well, there could’ve been more Triss, but thats entirely different discussion). And you gotta admit that was a very definitive end. After the epilogue you know the fates off all (or at least vast majority) important characters and the consequences of your actions throughout the game. All things must end eventually and this is how the witcher series ends.

I see many people here asking for a post-end gamestate, but think about it, how would it make sense? Not only its an unreasonable amount of work due to all possible combinations of endings, but also all the planned expansions are going to happen Before the end, in this pre-end gamestate you are dumped into after the credits. It is impossible to have pre-ending expansions in post-end world, you just cant expect them to scale an expansion/dlc to run with all the possible endings you got and their impact on the world.

It is just as unreasonable to expect the continuation of story involving main characters - they all got their endings, which are different for different people, you cant pick up the story after that. Or, well, you can of course, but it would be so incredibly cheap to see another Geralt adventure that happens after the story ending, after his happy (for many) ending.

It is the same with major characters - you cant have major characters with post-end interactions in pre-end world, it just doesnt make sense.

Having major characters in their pre-end states does make some sense, but what does it actually change? There are only those same unchanging dialog options you have gone through already (Well? Well? Well? Yes?) and at least to me thats just as dead of a world as it is in the current state - the game is over, you know the ending, there is not going to be anything new.

In my opinion the purpose of this pre-end gamestate is to let those desperate to finish side-quests do so and to serve as a base for future pre-end expansions, it is not supposed to keep you playing forever, as much as anybody would want it.

So, if you have finished the game, just click Exit/New game, whatever floats your boat. The game is over, as sad as it is.

First off i could be like this If you remain single in the game then the expansion pack would not apply to you there's a reason ther are different endings so if you are singel triss and yen are gone but if not then you stay whith them so your steatmant about being too many endings is invalid because you can remain single and be alone and then the expansion pack does not apply to everyone But if you stay with yen or triss then it applies they just add the partner you chose in a huse and add a few interactions

To much work you say then let them carge us

have you seen skyrims they added 3 huge dlcs

First one being downgard the description reads "From wiki"

Introduced in Dawnguard are two unique skill trees, one for vampirism noted as "Vampire Lord" and one for lycanthropy. Players are given the choice to either join forces with the Vampires, or fight them alongside an order of Vampire hunters known as the Dawnguard. Depending on the player's choice, they will be granted access to one of two home bases, Castle Volkihar or Fort Dawnguard, respectively. New armors, perks and weapons, including a crossbow for the Dawnguard, have been introduced. Crossbows will remain loaded when running through the world and provide a quicker shot than bows. They are, however, slower to reload. Crossbows fall under the Archery perk tree and all points assigned to Archery will also apply to crossbows. Crossbow bolts can also be crafted with enchantments to create bolts with additional magical damage.

Additionally, in the case of the Vampires, a transformation into a "Vampire Lord" is available, working in a similar way to the existing Werewolf transformation, with the exception that it may be used repeatedly, rather than once a day. The Vampire Lord has a new skill tree to level up, as well as a separate tree implemented for Werewolves, with both leveling up individually from the regular skill trees. The Vampire Lord skill tree contains eleven perks and the Werewolf skill tree contains eight perks. Ten new achievements can be earned, as well as eighteen new loading screens and several new world interactions.

New locations are featured in Dawnguard, including the player character journeying through a rift into a realm of Oblivion called Soul Cairn. A "face sculptor" character is introduced in The Ragged Flagon in Riften, allowing players to change the facial appearance of their character at will. "Legendary" Dragons are also present in Dawnguard, appearing randomly throughout the environment, and can be slain by the player character and absorbed like any other Dragon (awarding an achievement). Three new Dragon Shouts (Drain Vitality, Soul Tear, and Summon Durnehviir) have also been included, exclusive to Dawnguard

And dragonborn

Dragonborn follows the same gameplay style as Skyrim, with the player's character free to explore the island of Solstheim at will, pursuing quests at their leisure. New armors, weapons, locations and enemies have been introduced for the expansion. A new feature in Dragonborn is the ability to tame and ride Dragons. The player character can use the Dragon to target and attack enemies, but does not have complete control of the flight.[2] New Dragon Shouts, or Thu'um, have been introduced, as exclusives to the Dragonborn expansion.

Dragonborn cost 19 EUR and Downgard had the same price

so i want to prove to you that its much work but money makes it a possibility

Last edited:
In my opinion they should add kovir so you could go live with triss and they should add an area in the north for you and yen, also more dialogue. And they need to place all the main characters back. I know I'd willing to pay for that dlc. Does anyone know if the developers have acknowledged this forum?

Last edited:
In my opinion they should add kovir so you could go live with triss and they should add an area in the north for you and yen, also more dialogue. And they need to place all the main characters back. I know I'd willing to pay for that dlc. Does anyone know if the developers have acknowledged this forum?

The devs uses the forums to get in contact with the players so ye

I agree. I went up to the tower in Kaer Morhen where Yennefer stayed, hoping that somehow she would be there. Nope. Long, lonely walk out listening to the sad Kaer Morhen soundtrack. Instantly fast travelled to Novigrad and left it at that.

This is so true :(
It was actually my biggest fear.. Always in open world games I try to do every sidequest before I reach the ending because afterwards the game feels lifeless to me.
I really hoped it wasn't gonna be like this in TW3, so I did almost everything, but still I may have left things to discover and more sidequests, but the world will feel empty for me.

Just wait guys. Give the devs some time to breathe, cuz u see there are still many minor bugs and glitches that they are trying to fix right now. Im sure they will attend to this this matter for the next few weeks, but for now lets give them some time to work.

Just keep calm and be patient :)

Just wait guys. Give the devs some time to breathe, cuz u see there are still many minor bugs and glitches that they are trying to fix right now. Im sure they will attend to this this matter for the next few weeks, but for now lets give them some time to work.

Just keep calm and be patient :)

I totally agree but if we don't get an answer, we wouldn't get any solution to this problem later. I mean devs couldn't even see our thread so that's why we have to get atleast an answer about progress.

Top Bottom