[Mega SPOILERS] Immersion Destroyer.

+
Well what i would like is To have Yen or triss whoever you chose to stay somewhere and being able to talk to them and have a romance option and if possible have someone like for example ciri as an companion on contracts

Just a wishlist and ides

Well what i would like is To have Yen or triss whoever you chose to stay somewhere and being able to talk to them and have a romance option and if possible have someone like for example ciri as an companion on contracts

Just a wishlist and ides

That's ok but why don't you want 10-hour (more or less) content with Yen/Triss/Ciri? I think it's really a good idea but I understand it's a lot of work and it may take till 2016 so be it. I really liked moments with Ciri talking together, having fun and completing quests together, talking with Yennefer and looking after Ciri with her. I wish we could get more of that, seriously. That's my idea. I guess that work will have to be paid for because it's not that easy but what about an Expansion Pass? More people will buy it if they put this kind of work at the pass as it costs somewhere the game costs.
I think i mentioned it before but I know it's kinda lazy to read 370+ posts.

Also I got a question: who knows the OST/music that plays at the moment when Geralt says to Emhyr (at the ending)that Ciri is dead? I really would thank that person because this music got real feels and I want to listen to it, remembering our relationships with Ciri, flashbacks and etc. Just name song here or something like that, thanks in advance because I can't find it anywhere.

Guys. I've already posted here on the main problem, but...

At least what do we have to do in the world after finishing the game?

I am level 36, Death March difficulty - I did all the Witcher contracts (I guess the highest was lvl 35), did the horse riding contest, master alchemist, promising secondary quests and so on...

The problem is that since I finished the game - I had only 3 or 4 quests for my level. All the others are simply gray and useless. Even the DLC quest about some miners contract (5 minute quest) was for level 29!

Did I miss some high-level content or it is not present? I did dozens (or hundreds) "?" marks on the maps, but it's quite dull to do them all. All the creatures I met (up to level 37) I kill in 4-10 seconds on maximum diffuculty without hard tactics.

So... That's it? Game over? Not only I can't see Ciri, Yen, Triss and others, but I don't even have 35+ lvl quests?

yes you did miss some quests but not yet. Every level we go up more [!} become available (not contracts) . Gotta keep leveling to get them.

By the way the highest mob I found was a level 48 Arch Griffin which was the boss of a level 13 quest (wtf).

At least awareness will rise about this thread

Thank you for that, Ginger

I wish instead of addressing the point that most people don't care about, you would have addressed the point that has been talked about far more-- i.e., get the characters in the game no matter how simple OR complex

Thanks for your reply, I do appreciate that-- I was however worried that you had ignored the other opinions, as I couldn't find (and can't find now) any mention of the opinion other than "add complex end game states"

TLDR:

Thank you, but please figure out a way to address or at least acknowledge as many viewpoints as possible :)

My recommendation is to have a party after epilogue where everyone is at Dandelion's establishment. With dialogue. And allow the character of Geralt to continue to romance the one that he romanced, if both then both :p. Allow poker games of cards with the rest. Maybe take them with you on quests too as side companions. Make all quests (secondary non contract) re-do-able after say a week of waiting in the game.

My recommendation is to have a party after epilogue where everyone is at Dandelion's establishment. With dialogue. And allow the character of Geralt to continue to romance the one that he romanced, if both then both :p. Allow poker games of cards with the rest. Maybe take them with you on quests too as side companions. Make all quests (secondary non contract) re-do-able after say a week of waiting in the game.

Haha I know that this will be a lot on the developers but this idea seems so heart warming to have as part of the happier endings. And the side companions seem like a great idea.

I really agree with nearly every post I have seen in this thread, If all I got extra from now on was a continuation with Geralt's relationships with his chosen partner, and their new life together and a continued association with Ciri. More romance options with your partner, maybe a bit of questing dealing with whichever path Ciri ending up on. I'd be completely content

Heh abot characters.
My geralt with Triss started to live in Kovir,but Geralt still taking witchers jobs.
So there is ni way to put Triss in the game world,But i will be very nice to make there home and tekeport strait to the home.I mean not to create fll map of covir,but just one house.

2 minute slideshow ending is not enough for 100-200 hours long game
You are right and i think the same. It was just one of my points. Other points are more important. Relationships, Dialogs etc etc etc..things that changed too
Btw, i hope they fix this asap, because it destroys this game completely....i don't want to play this again...
I dont have a reason to do it and i will not buy the season pass if they fix this only with the Enhanced Edition in a few years...

btw, I still cant believe it why they did this to this great game...it makes me angry

I would have loved to see a little clip at the end of Geralt and Yenna/Triss together in their respective house or on a bank in front of it talking about minor stuff completely unrelated to the worldstate, maybe that one of their friends is going to visit them or them planning a visit to Mother Nenneke, you know something small. And while they're talking the screen would slowly fade to black and the game would end, without free roam or anything.

Would have worked better if so much content wasn't higher level than you need to be to finish the story. As it is there is so much stuff I just assumed was supposed to be done post story because its marked at a sometimes much higher minimum level. It would sure be nice to just have your friends still in the world. They don't really need to say anything new for me. Although that would be cool.

Last edited:
@OP
You should rename the topic to make it clear what this thread is about. A see new threads about the same problem every day. Would be better if they see there is a big thread about this problem, so they would post here.

In general it really was the best part of the trilogy, and one of the best, or the best "new style" role playing game of all time! (for me) But i really think the ending, not the ending by itself, but the "presentation" of the ending does measure up with this really awesome game.

Sure, while the main story you get enough informations about the main charakters to figure out what happens after, but i really dont think that the ending is a proper closure for the Geralt saga.

I dont know how to explain. I´m a player feeling with the charakters, the decisions, going all the hard way with them and creating an emotional binding to the characters. During the whole gameplay it was a well detailed, high quality gameplay, you know the name of every little blade of grass, walked around every tree, licked off
every gwent card... i think you know what i mean.
After the end i felt ripped out of this awesome journy, like a back tooth knocked out of my face with a rusty nail.
In one moment you fighting your way through an epic battle to the tower with Yen, in the next moment you see a - by far too short - ending "video" consisting of a few drawed pictures with less or completly missing informations about some main charakters, what happend to Ciri in the Portal, or Phillipa, and Yen/Triss will be mentioned by the way with one picture in 5 seconds.
Doesn't matter if you choosen a romance or not, for a "live changing" incident in Geralt's live, it's not enough.

For me, its far too little informations, no "epicness", hello? It´s the ending of an trilogy!
I missed an cinematic like rendering video, showing the main charakters, seeing the trainig of Ciri with Geralt for example, the chance talking to the main characters one last time after the fight, or a last meeting with all of them in Kear Morhan, like the "party"
before breaking the curse of Uma, you know?
The hand drawed pictures will be fine for the loading screen yes, but for sure not for the main ending of this epic adventure!

It's an agreement of tastes, yes, but this was my feeling after the playthrough.

The next thing is. In general im the type of player who don't like the the chance to playing any further after the main story, for me it's done, when it's done! That's my tast yes. But for a game you can play after the main storyline, it's no-go that some main charakters "cut out" of the world and you can't see, can't talk to any furhter. (Ciri, Yen, Triss...).

However, the ending isn't enough for a game that is finished after the main story, although for a game you can play further, especially if some main charakters was cutted out.

I really really hope, that CD Project will be going the way like...., patching and epic ending, which can measure up with the really terrific story, the wonderful characters and the awesome eagerness we've seen till this point of the game.

At the moment, it doesnt.

Do it CDP, the Witcher trilogy deserves it

To add to what I suggested earlier, if you get a nuetral ending where Ciri dies and you chose both women and all that stuff, make everyone available still at Dandelions accept for the killed off ones. And dang it make Philipa romanceable, shes got the best chest of them damn. Also for an evil ending make it so that everyone hates you?

by the way I forgot to mention have on all endings Eskel at Kaer Morhen and have Lambert in Skillige and the queen or king where they should be in Skillige as well.

I must admit, after i finish the main story and all the important characters are nowhere to be found, i regret that i did not finish all the side quests before the ending. Maybe a future dlc or some mods will fix that in some way, i did some mods for skyrim in the past but that game needed mods badly, witcher 3 needs only some content after we finish the main quest, or at least to be able to see the main characters somewhere and to be able to interact with them.

I must admit, after i finish the main story and all the important characters are nowhere to be found, i regret that i did not finish all the side quests before the ending. Maybe a future dlc or some mods will fix that in some way, i did some mods for skyrim in the past but that game needed mods badly, witcher 3 needs only some content after we finish the main quest, or at least to be able to see the main characters somewhere and to be able to interact with them.
me too, you can do second playthrough and complete all the side quest first.
you can try to make a mod that will add more content, this will resolve this problem.
(I hope at least the someone gonna try make a mod for it, i dont want to wait untill CDPR will release dlc for that )

I think the biggest issue here is that the story is just so dam immersive, that when you transit from the story to the ending, it feel like being dropped off from a cliff. It lacks the feel that the decisions you have made actually made a dam difference at all. Its very hard to appreciate this, regardless of the reasons given by the Dev.

I think its the job of the Devs to make this game Complete.
Because now it just feels unfinished.. and i wonder why no one of the reviewers said anything about it....

Top Bottom